Sign in to follow this  
KernowOwl

Cornish supporters

Have you tried looking underneath the sofa?

• Agree 4

Originally from Sheffield but now have a house in Cornwall, but currently live in Germany but will be living in Cornwall in a few years.

Got me friend....clinging onto this little rock called The Isles of Scilly....there are two of us here as it happens, but I'm the only one who drags his ass up to Sheffield every season, I love the pain.

• Agree 1

Originally from Sheffield but now have a house in Cornwall, but currently live in Germany but will be living in Cornwall in a few years, but will be flying to Vegas, but returning to Sheffield, but on my way to Devon, but then going to Amsterdam, but then back to Cornwall, but visiting Hillsborough, but will be living in Cornwall again.

Got me friend....clinging onto this little rock called The Isles of Scilly....there are two of us here as it happens, but I'm the only one who drags his ass up to Sheffield every season, I love the pain.

Arse

There's a small group of us, but we make the 6 hour drive to sheffield whenever we can. Met a few over the years. Just this year my son was in hospital and the father of the boy next to him was a Wednesday fan.

I'm from Cornwall, live in St Ives and there are quite a few more of us wednesdayites down here in St Ives.

Can I borrow your parking space next time I'm down there please-

Which match(es) are you going to this season or have you already been? Such a sacrifice deserves at least a mention in the programme!

Cornwall owl23, I live in Redruth. I've had a guy shout 'up the owls' to me in St Ives last year, as I was walking to the golden lion for a pint. A few of us are talking about starting a Cornish supporters group.

Which match(es) are you going to this season or have you already been? Such a sacrifice deserves at least a mention in the programme!

As soon as I know my son is ok, I'll be making the 6 hour drive up again.

Hi...I'm in Newlyn, Penzance. Only tend to get to games when I'm back visiting family.