Sheffield Wednesday in ten years time

I fear that unless any real investment is forthcoming then the quick answer to your question is likely to be no.

More pertinent right now is where we may be in ten weeks time , because if nothing much changes in that time we may well be nailed on certainties for relegation .

Such a pity for a season in which all the right noises were being made about investing and progressing in the close season - but only now in the shape of tenuously held  loanees is any real progress being made in that direction. 

It's been a glum old season so far , for sure. No wonder many supporters are in despair.  :unsure:

Guest Distraught!

We might offer one month rolling contracts to Steve Howard and Robbie Fowler after letting them train with us.

Maybe also up to thirty million on Terry Brown's tab secured against the ground. :ph34r:

1975 bottom of the 3rd division totally potless -1985 5th in the 1st division ....doesn't have to be a chairman with pots of money(though it helps) just good business sense and able to pick the right manager and let him get on with it .

Sad to say that money wins out over good business sense at the top end of English football today.

Even Stoke City have thrown loads of money at staying in the Premiership, just to stand still and now they are struggling, as are Norwich who have spent a fair bit.

Sad to say that money wins out over good business sense at the top end of English football today.

Even Stoke City have thrown loads of money at staying in the Premiership, just to stand still and now they are struggling, as are Norwich who have spent a fair bit.

Have they spent a fortune compared to their incomings from being in the Premier league?

We will still be in no mans land.

However, I feel over time the fans expectation might drop to meet reallity.

But its not too far fetched that we should be a club capable of being in the top 6.

Not this season but in the next couple.

I dont think we should drop our expectations below that ever.

But its not too far fetched that we should be a club capable of being in the top 6.

Not this season but in the next couple.

I dont think we should drop our expectations below that ever.

At the moment, its very far fetched, we have absolutely nothing in place to make us a top 6 championship side. 

Expectations do need to drop slightly I'm afraid