A good manager

Guest Hatchethazza

Guest Hatchethazza

Would have changed it after half hr when it was obvious we were getting battered in the midfield. Was right to start unchanged but should have had bottle or sense to see it wasn't working and change it.

Fully agree, anyone could see what the outcome would be without the change. He left it far too late and by then heads were down. When we talk about changes before it is too late then I'm afraid MM has to use this 2 week break to change the weakest link. Sorry DJ you have destroyed our wonderful club for too long, time to stick to golf and netball. Leave now please.

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm a good manager and i don't become a bad manager overnight as Dave Jones says.

I think some of his methods are probably becoming outdated now.

Guest Hatchethazza

I dont know why we struggle with getting a new manager when clearly there are so many expert managers on here.

Do you disagree with the point then? Should wait till HT to make the change?

I dont know why we struggle with getting a new manager when clearly there are so many expert managers on here.

I'm a manager of a pub team,every now and then somebody signs for us who was on books at sheff wed,utd,rotherham,barnsley,etc,etc,sometimes we get two even three,but if there not doing the business,or midfield is being over run then i wouldn't hesitate to change things,take of said ex pro who most of seem to be strikers,then shore up midfield make as difficult as possible to beat,get everybody defending together when not in possession,frustrate opposition keep things tight, then put  some legs on up front, try nick one, counter attack with pace,sorry going on about match at derby yesterday.           but most of all make these over paid fvckers proud to be playing for pub team/swfc,results won't be far of.