Milan and Jones

Imagine life after Jones and after Milan.

Could it be worse? Mark my words, it could be a lot worse.

Iv marked your words  and don't see how it can be any worse.

this is the worst iv  ever felt in 50 years.

there was a real ray of new hope when MM took over.

This is worse than the Irvine times.

Will still go but I really don't give a flying flip now.

Edited by owlsdreamer

Out of interest, are their firms you can employ to post on your behalf to big up a failing position counteracting all the negative, stating the obvious stuff?

Clubs are known to employ PR firms to protect their image on football fora like this one.

You can normally tell who is employed in such a way.

New posters being overly optimistic and without enough depth of knowledge about the club.

Whilst I completely agree with the post, any many, many more that have appeared on this site in the past couple of weeks, I cant help but feel everything is falling on deaf ears.

Milan & PA don't read owlstalk, (I don't think anyhow).

So it's the old cliche, actions speak louder than words.

I know it's easy for me to say from over here on the other side of the world, but if the majority of true and proper fans really want change i.e the manager, or the board then we need people to man up, not be scared of being judged and let it be known at home matches.

I'm talking predominantly about banners & protests. For those that actually want to instigate a change rather than being scared of being labelled blades-esque with the shoes off in the car park. 

Whats wrong with showing some flipping passion off the field, that thing that we so desperately crave to  see on it. Whats wrong with showing our displeasure to the hierarchy at the club in person, rather than on a message board that will never be read by them, or a radio phone in which won't be listened to.

There's nothing wrong with wednesdayites being pissed off that we can't actually have a decent season unless we drop into the 3rd flipping tier. In my opinion , we have been far to quiet/generous for far too long and I'm struggling to see where the backbone of our fans really are.

It's time for Wednesday fans to stand up and be counted, too many years have we stood in the shadows whilst those with the supposed power at the club have done nothing but take our amazing support for granted. Don't get me wrong, i have the upmost gratitude for MM saving the club, but i do feel he takes our support for granted.

Anyhow, the next time i will be at Hillsborough will be against Bournemouth in December and if it's 'as you were' then still and the poo stains are well and truely encrusted on the ceiling then I'll be standing on the bridge behind the south protesting on my own if I have to.

Whilst I completely agree with the post, any many, many more that have appeared on this site in the past couple of weeks, I cant help but feel everything is falling on deaf ears.

Milan & PA don't read owlstalk, (I don't think anyhow).

So it's the old cliche, actions speak louder than words.

I know it's easy for me to say from over here on the other side of the world, but if the majority of true and proper fans really want change i.e the manager, or the board then we need people to man up, not be scared of being judged and let it be known at home matches.

I'm talking predominantly about banners & protests. For those that actually want to instigate a change rather than being scared of being labelled blades-esque with the shoes off in the car park.

Whats wrong with showing some flipping passion off the field, that thing that we so desperately crave to see on it. Whats wrong with showing our displeasure to the hierarchy at the club in person, rather than on a message board that will never be read by them, or a radio phone in which won't be listened to.

There's nothing wrong with wednesdayites being pissed off that we can't actually have a decent season unless we drop into the 3rd flipping tier. In my opinion , we have been far to quiet/generous for far too long and I'm struggling to see where the backbone of our fans really are.

It's time for Wednesday fans to stand up and be counted, too many years have we stood in the shadows whilst those with the supposed power at the club have done nothing but take our amazing support for granted. Don't get me wrong, i have the upmost gratitude for MM saving the club, but i do feel he takes our support for granted.

Anyhow, the next time i will be at Hillsborough will be against Bournemouth in December and if it's 'as you were' then still and the poo stains are well and truely encrusted on the ceiling then I'll be standing on the bridge behind the south protesting on my own if I have to.

Top post mate.

We need to stand up and be counted, I still want a Valencia style boycott of the first 5 minutes.

I urge everyone to stop going to games and spending your hard earned money at SWFC. It's a sorry state but it really is the only way. I personally cannot back the unsackable Jones or Milan and his web videos.

Some gritty questions needing answers.

If you aint there you don't even have the right to ask the questions.

If he means how it comes across then he is a full-weight nob-end...!

I want Jones gone as much as anyone, but nothing can excuse a Wednesdayite if they were to come out with anything like that...!

Milan has recent sanctioned deals for 2 midfielders and 2 strikers ... unfortunately DJ was the one choosing them

Shhh... Don't mention those 4 new players.

Don't mention any of the 40+ deals he's sanctioned in just over a year.

Loans don't count as backing.

Free transfers don't count as backing.

New contracts don't count as backing because DJ had no option because Milan is a tight c*nt.

End of the day he was made to keep Coke & Prutton on in the summer because the budget was so sh*t, but forget the fact Coke was given a TWO year contract (HAHAHA! - Unbelievable).

Forget the different systems we've tried to play.

Forget the pick out of a hat team selections.

Let's be honest, the budget isn't great. It will probably see us lower half under most managers. But over the past year or so, it's certainly been enough to mould a competitive team, who actually win a few games and provide a little entertainment. The little backing Milan has provided is the best any Wednesday manager has had since the Premier League days.

The past 20 games (inc. some of last seasons) have been fookin' poo .

No excuses about budgets.

It's down to the manager. His selections, his methods, his philosophy, his plans, his decisions and we're bloody terrible.

If he can't deal with a lower end budget and doesn't know what to do then he shouldn't be our manager.

He's guessing at it and has been for 12 months.

Milan... Put him out of his misery for gods sake.

When Milan realises what is going on, then he might think about doing something about it.

It's not idle talk, people with decades of supporting the Owls, have finally had enough, and are voting with their feet.

The first thing people want to see is a real statement of intent with regard to pushing ths club forwards.

Stagnation and a lack of TLC is not the way to go with this club.

Recent history suggests Milan is on borrowed time before there is a backlash from fans, and fury with the way the club is being run down.

It's a ticking timebomb. First dwindling crowds, then vociferous voicing of opinions before, during, and after games.

It's heading that way already.

IMHO Jones may go soon.

This will be followed by Milan announcing it was a hard decision to take, but that it was in the best interests of SWFC.

He was giving him enough time to bed in the players Milan has supported him with, but at the end if the day, the only thing that matters to good old Milan, is the well being of the club, and the love he has for the people of Sheffield etc etc.

Then he'll chuck in another couple of loans for the new manager, financed by departures of players who should've gone ages ago, and he's off the hook for a while longer.

If we're lucky, he'll find a gem of a manager who can get the players running their socks off for him, one who works well with limited budgets.