Milan and Jones

Interesting how there is such support for the op. Often these things are the rant of an individual, but in thus case shows how the fans really feel.

Truest line in the op was " the only ones pulling their weight are the fans"

Milan us lived by the fans etc etc but now is the time for action. He can't just key this dift away

Fact is, when fans of 30-odd years / 40-odd years / or longer, are saying that despite everything that has gone on before, now is the time they feel most apathetic towards their beloved football club, you know something is desparately wrong.

I firmly believe we can avoid relegation this season, with a fair proportion of the players already at this club. However, there are some duds that aren't worth their weight in poo at the moment, who are simply going through the motions, and we need an injection of belief so the players can perform to the best of their abilities. I can't see them responding to Jones, otherwise it would've happened by now.

I can see players like Reda becoming monsters again under the right circumstances, but I think they've currently lost faith in the direction the club is going at the moment, and I do believe some of them do actually care. Let's start by getting the players at this club believing in themselves again.

Over to you Milan.

After what's happened to Wednesday in the last few years. That first paragraph is almost Heartbreaking to read. I don't understand why it keep going like this for Jones, but, it does. I know the old favourite line is "he did well at Cardiff with no money" which to a point is true. After the settlement of the Langston He DID have Chopra record signing £4m, Ledley £2m Hasselbaink and were not likely cheap ether. Never got them up. I've seen Roger Johnson switch off mentally a couple of times in BCDs. Matty Fryatt has always looked dangerous when playing us

Connor Wickham I haven't really seen enough to comment. You've been crying out for strikers for months yet they come in and show up for 1 game. This is why I can't solely blame Jones. They've all got experience at a higher level and are paid a King's Ransom, the performance yesterday I just don't get. What's the solution a hungry manager from a lower league who cold work with your budget.   

thing is tho trev he won't. We will just blow like a tumbleweed into league one.my st money will stay in bank trev next time. Will see what the club do first.

Exactly. How is that remotely acceptable? We need to fight for this is we are to force some changes and see us stop in the championship.

There's thousands of us! Yet silence is really apparent. I hope this resonates with you all.

Wake up and get with the flipping programme, because neither of you are pulling your weight at the moment.

As for you Milan, and your PR boll_ocks (that we can all see through now), your job was, and is, to provide leadership from above, ensuring that this team builds upon it's recent promotion, and pushes on.

Just to spell out what this means, we should be improving upon our league position, and not dropping like a stone back towards League 1. You also need to be decisive with the managerial position, as you have been in the past, using gary megson as an example, who is a far better manager than Dave Jones in my opinion coincidentally. Let's have some consistency in decision making when you sell yourself as someone who does the right things for the club.

Dave Jones, I've consistently tried not to call for your head, as I don't believe the backing you've received from your Chairman is as good as it should've been. However, things are at a point where I'm losing patience with you too. Your dodgy signings (Zayatte being the latest example of a complete plum), and your tactical niaivity (I still use the home match v Bristol City where you turned a 2-1 home victory into a 2-3 home defeat, within minutes of making the wrong substitutions, as the best example), is galling enough, but add to that your complete inability to get the players to perform for you, and I'm struggling to see anything other that an over-hyped, "has been" of a manager, living on a past reputation, who is clueless when it comes to managing on the sort of budget Megson was working with.

Getting back to this point, if you are going to run the club in a prudent way Milan, at the same time as expecting a £25 million takeover, allegedly rejecting offers that don't meet your valuation, for a club that is effectively spitting distance away from being on a par with the likes of Oldham Athletic, then at least employ a manager who knows how to operate within these constraints, and who has enough personality (any at all would be a good start), to get the players playing for him.

I hear a Chairman making noises about moving the club in the right direction (presumably this means downwards), a Chairman who says he loves the club and it's people (yet sits back in the shadows as the club seeks treatment in Intensive Care), and who says everyone at the club must pull together (whilst all evidence suggests only the fans continue to play their part).

It's just not good enough, plain and simple.

Get it sorted!

Milan, you've bought this club, but this will always be OUR club, so we have a right to demand, as you have done yourself, that everyone pulls in the same direction.

Let's have a visible, strategic, plan and some vocal, visible, strong, leadership during our period of need.

Absolutely spot on post Simon no messing about and straight to the point  more should do the same, time is getting shorter and if this continues the inevitable will happen no doubts on that score mate The timeis wellpast for MM to show the door to DJ and i won't pretend otherwise,this is the crux for me we need new blood to lead from the front ,New ideas to take us forward we just can't keep bumbling along accepting the odd win and struggling for points something drastic needs to happen and sharpish or we all lose , and financially relegation will hammer MM  

thing is tho trev he won't. We will just blow like a tumbleweed into league one.my st money will stay in bank trev next time. Will see what the club do first.

can't fault you Tink ,the players don,t seem bothered ,neither does Dj or MM so why should the fans

agreed.

You can complain and moan all you want but actions speak louder than words typed on a keyboard.

Just stop going, then someone will listen. Once the 'business' is losing revenue and profit however minimal it is drops. No good business man wants that, he wants a return on his investment.

I certainly won't be forking out £26 anytime soon.

There is no profit only a loss, which MM is using loans to fund. I've not gone half as much as last season due the in incompetency of the club to provide anything remotely attractive and positive. 

Fact is, when fans of 30-odd years / 40-odd years / or longer, are saying that despite everything that has gone on before, now is the time they feel most apathetic towards their beloved football club, you know something is desparately wrong.

I firmly believe we can avoid relegation this season, with a fair proportion of the players already at this club. However, there are some duds that aren't worth their weight in poo at the moment, who are simply going through the motions, and we need an injection of belief so the players can perform to the best of their abilities. I can't see them responding to Jones, otherwise it would've happened by now.

I can see players like Reda becoming monsters again under the right circumstances, but I think they've currently lost faith in the direction the club is going at the moment, and I do believe some of them do actually care. Let's start by getting the players at this club believing in themselves again.

Over to you Milan.

Fifty one years, and I've had enough.

Wake up and get with the flipping programme, because neither of you are pulling your weight at the moment.

As for you Milan, and your PR boll_ocks (that we can all see through now), your job was, and is, to provide leadership from above, ensuring that this team builds upon it's recent promotion, and pushes on.

Just to spell out what this means, we should be improving upon our league position, and not dropping like a stone back towards League 1. You also need to be decisive with the managerial position, as you have been in the past, using gary megson as an example, who is a far better manager than Dave Jones in my opinion coincidentally. Let's have some consistency in decision making when you sell yourself as someone who does the right things for the club.

Dave Jones, I've consistently tried not to call for your head, as I don't believe the backing you've received from your Chairman is as good as it should've been. However, things are at a point where I'm losing patience with you too. Your dodgy signings (Zayatte being the latest example of a complete plum), and your tactical niaivity (I still use the home match v Bristol City where you turned a 2-1 home victory into a 2-3 home defeat, within minutes of making the wrong substitutions, as the best example), is galling enough, but add to that your complete inability to get the players to perform for you, and I'm struggling to see anything other that an over-hyped, "has been" of a manager, living on a past reputation, who is clueless when it comes to managing on the sort of budget Megson was working with.

Getting back to this point, if you are going to run the club in a prudent way Milan, at the same time as expecting a £25 million takeover, allegedly rejecting offers that don't meet your valuation, for a club that is effectively spitting distance away from being on a par with the likes of Oldham Athletic, then at least employ a manager who knows how to operate within these constraints, and who has enough personality (any at all would be a good start), to get the players playing for him.

I hear a Chairman making noises about moving the club in the right direction (presumably this means downwards), a Chairman who says he loves the club and it's people (yet sits back in the shadows as the club seeks treatment in Intensive Care), and who says everyone at the club must pull together (whilst all evidence suggests only the fans continue to play their part).

It's just not good enough, plain and simple.

Get it sorted!

Milan, you've bought this club, but this will always be OUR club, so we have a right to demand, as you have done yourself, that everyone pulls in the same direction.

Let's have a visible, strategic, plan and some vocal, visible, strong, leadership during our period of need.

Completely agree