A Goal and a Bounce at the Kop End VIDEO

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Fantastic vid, can you post it on the Reading site mate, they all said we left at 4-1 and never sang lol

Have ya got a link to the site, or you do it if ya like.

Surprised at that , TaxiMark. I am one who refuses to leave a match before the final whistle, however bad, and have often complained about the number of pople leaving with 10 minutes to go. Yesterday, I commented to my mate at 85 mins 'There's very few leaving early today.' Maybe this had something to do with the score? Or maybe the smaller crowd consisted of the more fervid Wednesdayites?

Anyone missing yesterday saw a great game of football. All credit to Reading for coming out to attack from the start. They didn't give up, and at one point had 4 centre forwards on the pitch.. Funnily enough, the one time when Wed. 'took their eye off the ball' and relaxed, lead to Reading's second goal.

A note for DJ. This is the sort of football that WINS matches. Run their defence ragged, and the best of teams will crumble. Don't forget that Reading were on an unbeaten stretch of NINE games!

Guest intercity0wl

defo offside, not by much but he was offside, took it well though

Yep, thought we had got another bit of that uck we aint had this season when he did not flag straight away, but he was only waiting for him to touch the ball, and become what I believe they now call active. They change the guidelines that often re offside to the Linesmen (and that bloody woman) that its hard to keep up.