Roger Johnson

Was (apart from giving the penalty away) quality today! Won headers, cut out passes, made integral tackles and blocks! Well done that lad... Best performance in a Wednesday shirt so far. Reminded me of how he used to play a few seasons ago when he was tipped as the next big thing! Keep going son and UP THE OWLS!

Guest wilyfox

he's going quietly about his business - and doing it very well. Extending his stay for the rest of the season will be vitally important for us.

Guest Sheff Owl

He has been good since he come in, obviously he's been lacking match fitness and after a few games it's showing what a good player he is.

I'm still concerned that we need better to partner him, what a shame Gardner picked up and injury.

Roger and Gardner as a partnership would be immense.

He has been good since he come in, obviously he's been lacking match fitness and after a few games it's showing what a good player he is.

I'm still concerned that we need better to partner him, what a shame Gardner picked up and injury.

If we had had Johnson & Gardner at back and Fryatt and Wickham up front from the get go how different the table would look now!

Guest wilyfox

i'm still keeping faith with Kamilkaze for the long haul. Didn't do anything wrong today, and played well.

Guest Sheff Owl

i'm still keeping faith with Kamilkaze for the long haul. Didn't do anything wrong today, and played well.

Yeah he was decent today BUT i still have concerns regarding him and Llera to be fair.

As i said it's such a shame Gardner got injured.

Guest Sheff Owl

If we had had Johnson & Gardner at back and Fryatt and Wickham up front from the get go how different the table would look now!

Yeah added to McPhail and Olofinjana.

A few months all too late but oh well onwards and upwards (hopefully).

Guest wilyfox

Yeah he was decent today BUT i still have concerns regarding him and Llera to be fair.

As i said it's such a shame Gardner got injured.

well give him time and hopefully he'll ease those concerns. Gardner had his doubters too, to begin with. 

I think we've had defensive strength from the off. The damage was the injury to Gardner and the need for some continuity. That's now coming together.

With what we have now and with the strikers, maybe we can ship out some midfield baggage and bring in a couple of decent signings in January

Guest Sheff Owl

well give him time and hopefully he'll ease those concerns. Gardner had his doubters too, to begin with. 

Hopefully, i hope whoever puts that shirt on does well but i just have concerns with Zayatte.

Was gonna post exactly the same thing. Reads the game so well and does the simple things. Not sure about Zayette but he did win some aerial stuff. Was it him got done for the header as wasn't too sure?

Yeah I thought it was Zayette that could have made a better challenge for their first goal.

I think we've had defensive strength from the off. The damage was the injury to Gardner and the need for some continuity. That's now coming together.

With what we have now and with the strikers, maybe we can ship out some midfield baggage and bring in a couple of decent signings in January

Plus injuries to Buxton and Reda not to mention the backup full backs Lee and Mattock.

Was (apart from giving the penalty away) quality today! Won headers, cut out passes, made integral tackles and blocks! Well done that lad... Best performance in a Wednesday shirt so far. Reminded me of how he used to play a few seasons ago when he was tipped as the next big thing! Keep going son and UP THE OWLS!

Totally agree, really decent player.

McPhail had a really good game too imo, as did Antonio - tbf they were all decent today lol