Royal Mail Technology in Chesterfield

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you chaps.....sometimes the longer you are waiting for an answer its good news with RMG

Hopefully it doesn't turn into heel-dragging season and they look to on-board you before Christmas or at least let you know it's a January start.

Still no news. End of play last Thursday the RMG recruiter had still not had definitive feedback ....... I dropped him a mail on Tuesday seeking clarification on my position in the process as have still not received a definitive NO from them, I've not had a reply yet. I'm assuming its bad news but would really appreciate the confirmation from them.

If you are still waiting to hear from them it gives me a little hope that perhaps it is organisational culture to take their time .......

Still no news. End of play last Thursday the RMG recruiter had still not had definitive feedback ....... I dropped him a mail on Tuesday seeking clarification on my position in the process as have still not received a definitive NO from them, I've not had a reply yet. I'm assuming its bad news but would really appreciate the confirmation from them.

If you are still waiting to hear from them it gives me a little hope that perhaps it is organisational culture to take their time .......

Well fingers crossed for you mate - poor form it takes so long though. Saying that, Watford did say this previously:

sometimes the longer you are waiting for an answer its good news with RMG

So, you could be fine.

Here's hoping.

The roles got split into specific areas mate - i.e. SDM, SPA etc.......

What ordinarily happens is the role is 'vended' onto the portal prior to all the official role specs being written simply so they can encourage applications......they are then filtered off into the relevant areas by HR once all the positions being hired for are detailed.

Looks like there's some major work planned for upgrading the releases of SAP they have and a number of Web Integration programmes that will follow off the back of the new release.

I'll try and get a full heads up from the guys I work with over there on Monday and pass on any further info to help you both prepare.

I'm going to sit back and wait for this Upgrade to hit national headlines :-). 

After doing a few myself this year it will be interesting to see how successful Royal Mails is..........