Royal Mail Technology in Chesterfield

Does anybody here work for Royal Mail Technology in Chesterfield ?

Have an interview there next Tuesday for a Service Performance Analyst role.

Cheers

No but i know what software they use if you want any heads up. 

Does anybody here work for Royal Mail Technology in Chesterfield ?

Have an interview there next Tuesday for a Service Performance Analyst role.

Cheers

When did you apply?

I applied for a role with them a couple of weeks back (17th) - was just advertised as 'Service Management Opportunities'. Anyway, logged on to check on the 24th October and saw I'd got 'Application Unsuccessful' against the application but a new application was showing for Service Delivery Manager Level 2 - Lead Service Manager'. This wasn't anything I'd applied for so was wondering if they'd moved my application to a best fit role given the one I'd applied for was a generic 'opportunities' one.

Application showing as 'Application Received' on 22nd October.

I applied for this role and the Service Delivery Manager role on October 9th. Followed that up with an application for the generic Service Management Opportunities on the 11th.

The Service Delivery Manager & Service Management Opportunities applications were unsuccessful but they got in touch on Tuesday wrt the Service Performance Analyst role so going along to meet them on Tuesday.

I can't remember the closing date for the Service Delivery Manager role but, as you suggest, I presume they've put you down for that role after reviewing your application for the Service Delivery opportunities.

No but i know what software they use if you want any heads up. 

Sure - any info would be greatly appreciated mate

I recruit for them......

What are you looking for mate?

Guess I was hoping somebody would say 'I work for them, and I'm interviewing candidates next Tuesday'

Then I'd try and establish an online bond with them to try and steal a march on any other candidates :biggrin:

Senwar, loving those wheels. Think I'll be able to pick some of those up in the Adidas Factory outlet near me in Stockport this weekend !

Guess I was hoping somebody would say 'I work for them, and I'm interviewing candidates next Tuesday'

Then I'd try and establish an online bond with them to try and steal a march on any other candidates :biggrin:

Senwar, loving those wheels. Think I'll be able to pick some of those up in the Adidas Factory outlet near me in Stockport this weekend !

No worries good luck

Thanks Watford - have I seen posted elsewhere that you work in I.T. recruitment ?

I am indeed - recruit for RMG Technology in Chesterfield amongst others.

Are you going for an assessment day on Tuesday or just the competency interview? I can pop a couple of pieces of info over with what to expect if you need it mate.

I am indeed - recruit for RMG Technology in Chesterfield amongst others.

Are you going for an assessment day on Tuesday or just the competency interview? I can pop a couple of pieces of info over with what to expect if you need it mate.

It's just a competency interview on Tuesday. I have some online assessments to complete today.

Any info you have would be great - dm me and i can give you contact details. 

Cheers

When did you apply?

I applied for a role with them a couple of weeks back (17th) - was just advertised as 'Service Management Opportunities'. Anyway, logged on to check on the 24th October and saw I'd got 'Application Unsuccessful' against the application but a new application was showing for Service Delivery Manager Level 2 - Lead Service Manager'. This wasn't anything I'od applied for so was wondering if they'd moved my application to a best fit role given the one I'd applied for was a generic 'opportunities' one.

Application showing as 'Application Received' on 22nd October.

The roles got split into specific areas mate - i.e. SDM, SPA etc.......

What ordinarily happens is the role is 'vended' onto the portal prior to all the official role specs being written simply so they can encourage applications......they are then filtered off into the relevant areas by HR once all the positions being hired for are detailed.

Looks like there's some major work planned for upgrading the releases of SAP they have and a number of Web Integration programmes that will follow off the back of the new release.

I'll try and get a full heads up from the guys I work with over there on Monday and pass on any further info to help you both prepare.

The roles got split into specific areas mate - i.e. SDM, SPA etc.......

What ordinarily happens is the role is 'vended' onto the portal prior to all the official role specs being written simply so they can encourage applications......they are then filtered off into the relevant areas by HR once all the positions being hired for are detailed.

Looks like there's some major work planned for upgrading the releases of SAP they have and a number of Web Integration programmes that will follow off the back of the new release.

I'll try and get a full heads up from the guys I work with over there on Monday and pass on any further info to help you both prepare.

Thanks mate - thought it would be the case re: the generic ones being filtered. Was just a little perturbed with it saying Application unsuccessful for the first one.

Will see what happens anyway, cheers.

I'm expecting feedback by the end of the week. The waiting is killing me.

I felt it went well, my C.V. and experience are a pretty good match to what they are looking for, but they're looking for more than just that in an ideal candidate aren't they.

I'd even done reasonably well on the online assessments !

Have you heard back from them re the Service Delivery Manager application ?

If you have and want any further info about the interview dm me, we won't bore the masses.

WatfordOwl has also been a great help with the process, providing lots of useful info, that I feel (hope) has given me a better chance of making an impresssion.

Only downside is I think I may have been clocked by a mobile speed cam in Peak Forest on my way over.

Nice one - glad it seems to have gone well. Fingers crossed then!

Damn re: the camera tho - just have to ask for an increased base salary to cover it :biggrin:

No not heard anything back myself - bit weird. Just logged on and still showing as Application received and 22nd October.