Current situation

Put aside the whole MM and DJ stuff for one min and I think our biggest concern is our spine of the team. It's weak, not ours and it's been like this for two years. Building a side based on majority loans is crazy and will never offer any stability or allow us to play with a set style of play.

We need to work and get some of the dead wood sold and get these loans tied down on contracts.

Put aside the whole MM and DJ stuff for one min and I think our biggest concern is our spine of the team. It's weak, not ours and it's been like this for two years. Building a side based on majority loans is crazy and will never offer any stability or allow us to play with a set style of play.

We need to work and get some of the dead wood sold and get these loans tied down on contracts.

We only have Fryatt and Roger J on loan don't we?

Guest intercity0wl

But the spine of the team pretty much is ours, Kirkland, Gardner, Zayatte, Olofinjana, Coke, MacPhail and Nuhiu are all our players

But that also shows what I consider to be the Main Problem, apart from two, or three at a very big push, none of those players, the rest are not good enough for the championship.

But how can you put aside the whole Mandaric and Jones thing when it's Mandaric and Jones that have brought about this situation? Edited by shandypants

let me explain...

milan wants out, and doesn't give two f***s...

would you fit a new cd player, a new set of alloys, and a sports exhaust to a car you were selling (and answer it honestly)...

or would you think fack this, i've spent enough on it, get shut asap for the best price i can...

let me explain...

milan wants out, and doesn't give two f***s...

would you fit a new cd player, a new set of alloys, and a sports exhaust to a car you were selling (and answer it honestly)...

or would you think fack this, i've spent enough on it, get shut asap for the best price i can...

It does seem like we are just covering over the deficiencies and leaving the major problems for the next bloke.

OK let's look at the title of the thread. Our current situation is we look as if we are heading for relegation, but we cannot afford to change the manager because the chairman doesn't want to put any more money in. That means it's pointless speculating about replacing Jones with Holloway, Pulis, Rosler or whoever. Unless the chairman has a change of heart, we're stuck with what we have.

Things are pretty dire now I have to admit, but perhaps all is not lost. The shape of the side is better now, even though a lot of the components are a bit rusty. If Milan is as good as his word, we can bring in another couple of players. Add two decent players to what we have and we could see a difference. The manager needs to bring in a couple of players which will allow us to put the emphasis on winning games, instead of trying not to lose. At the moment, at least until a new buyer arrives, this represents our best chance of survival. More radical changes will involve Milan having to spend money he is not prepared to lose, so they won't happen.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Tbf I think we do have some quality but we lack the sort of intelligence in certain situations and times in a match,Brighton away 90th min we should see that out but a lapse has cost us 2 points,Milwall home,needless pen conceded.88th min and this was another 2 stupid points given away.4 points which would have took us to 18th

That isn't down to dj or the refs that was just pure stupidness.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Then you have the missed chances the $hite officials :

Pen yesterday (mvoto handball )

Jjs goal wasn't offside last sat v Bolton

Semedos red controversial

Qpr away 1/2 Pens disallowed which would have resulted in 2 red cards

Milwall home- think Antonio took it round keeper and got brought down