Relegation Sweepstake

Don't worry everyone, we'll no doubt go and get a load of loan players in and survive by the skin of our teeth again.

Then we'll be told all the usual shybo about us looking to kick on for next season in an attempt to sell season tickets, then it'll be groundhog season again and again and again

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

We'll be one of the three for certain if MM doesn't do something sharpish and unless he finds his business hat and his enthusiasm.

Us for the drop along with Yeovil and Millwall, Barnsley or Birmingham. It may be only November but just like Palace and Sunderland in the Prem we look certain for the drop.

We can't even beat any of the bottom half sides and the fixtures are only going to get tougher over the next couple of months.

I'd say we're down already unless MM changes the manager and/or we get taken over.

A change doesn't guarantee anything but in my opinion we desperately need a lift and a fresh approach to give ourselves a chance in the long run.

Because even if we stay up by the skin of our teeth, we;ll be in the same boat next season, scraping by with loanees and quantity over quality,

to cover up the cracks of DJ's shambolic squad building and poor man-management, and MM's lack of enthusiasm.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

We won't go down, I'd put my house on it.......

Though I don't think Mrs would let me. lol

I'm afraid you'd lose your house. The Mrs is always right, you should know that.