YOU FANS

Yes no wins but 8 points amazingly still tight an like I said a few wins can see you move to 17th or so a win will come as we are not a bad side!!!

Its up to DJ to make his case when he meets MM tomz, if he can convince him, so be it.

Edited by since59owe

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

You what?! Anyone got a translator?

tell u what trev its those what come on here and totally hammer the neg button and never offer a different opinion.they do make u laugh

because they cant offer a different opinion if they post as they get regarded as pigs or just deluded by certain sections of this forum at this moment in time

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Pig Alert. :ghoulguy:

TBF if you are "dishing out the negs" yourself then don't be to quick to criticise others doing the same

tbf though scram.i dont + someone's post either when refering to suicide like u did.

tbf though scram.i dont + someone's post either when refering to suicide like u did.

Firstly the positive/negative vote system is infantile on a supposedly quality website - but being as its there...

Secondly i plus posters for a variety of reasons - even if i strongly disagree with them i might think the way they portray their argument is worthy of recognition

Thirdly if you are gonna ***** and moan about posters giving you negs then maybe you shouldn't be indulging yourself?

Firstly the positive/negative vote system is infantile on a supposedly quality website - but being as its there...

Secondly i plus posters for a variety of reasons - even if i strongly disagree with them i might think the way they portray their argument is worthy of recognition

Thirdly if you are gonna ***** and moan about posters giving you negs then maybe you shouldn't be indulging yourself?

still waiting for your answer for + a poster who advocating suicide.

Are you 13 with pigtails and glasses and troll the internet in search of people to take the mick out of as you have nothing better todo any cliffs near by do you like jumping ? "wishs"

Uncalled for that pal.

No need for it.

Fine you don't get on, move on, but saying something like that is immature and distasteful.

still waiting for your answer for + a poster who advocating suicide.

The answer was given in the 2nd line of my post

I plus for a variety of reasons

But anyway - you're being very precious over a throwaway remark that was not in any way intended for anybody to commit suicide - i know it, you know it and everybody reading the comment knows it

And we come back full circle - if you don't want to receive negs then don't be so prolific in handing them out

What's the point in sacking him?

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Its the same vicious circle that's been going on for the past 15/20 years!

Guest Distraught!

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Sshhhhhh........................

Saying things like that might raise suspicion that you are an alternative login name used by me. :ph34r:  :laugh:

So we should just accept that we're crap and that there's no point trying to change anything to improve the situation and just enjoy it?

Dithering while Rome burns...

Guest Leeswfc3

you talk poo

Thats it, stay with him, he doing a great job, HAPPY CLAPPER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big Guns

Is your other user name distraught?