YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

What's the point in sacking him?

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Its the same vicious circle that's been going on for the past 15/20 years!

So we should just accept that we're crap and that there's no point trying to change anything to improve the situation and just enjoy it?

Dithering while Rome burns...

Guest Leeswfc3

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

you talk poo

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Thats it, stay with him, he doing a great job, HAPPY CLAPPER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big Guns

Is your other user name distraught?

Guest Ryan Rye

My sincere apologies for my remarks regarding suicide a tasteless joke/remark although im supposed to take abuse for having an opinion.

Edited by Ryan Rye

All I am saying, is if we sack Jones, then fast forward 12 months or so and we will be in the exact same situation.

We have been doing this for so long now, and it doesn't work. Short term, yes it will probably help, long term, it will probably makes things worse.

But I will tell you what if it makes you happy, sack Jones, replace him, but please please please, whoever you replace him with get 100% behind him, through good times and bad (and there will probably be more bad than good), and stick with him for 5 years +.

As things currently stand, why would a good manager want to come and manage us, when they know full well they will be out of a job in year or two.

Sshhhhhh........................

Saying things like that might raise suspicion that you are an alternative login name used by me. :ph34r:  :laugh:

lol, not many Jones supporters left now....

All I am saying, is if we sack Jones, then fast forward 12 months or so and we will be in the exact same situation.

We have been doing this for so long now, and it doesn't work. Short term, yes it will probably help, long term, it will probably makes things worse.

But I will tell you what if it makes you happy, sack Jones, replace him, but please please please, whoever you replace him with get 100% behind him, through good times and bad (and there will probably be more bad than good), and stick with him for 5 years +.

As things currently stand, why would a good manager want to come and manage us, when they know full well they will be out of a job in year or two.

lol, not many Jones supporters left now....

Whilst you seem to be able to see the future, do you happen to know the lottery numbers as well?

The only fact is that the way DJ is managing this team at the moment is not working and we are now 1/3 of the way through the season.

Everything else (like 99% of the decisions in life) is a roll of the dice. All you can do is use your better judgement and experience to make these calls.

So please can you and other stop stating for a FACT that a management change will make no difference as you don't know this.

All I know is that if we continue as we are we will struggle to stay up under Jones, so I'd like a change to give us a chance of staying up

Yes no wins but 8 points amazingly still tight an like I said a few wins can see you move to 17th or so a win will come as we are not a bad side!!!

We are awful. Cannot string more than two passes together resort to hoof ball most of the time and play tactics nobody understands and that probably includes the players.

Whilst you seem to be able to see the future, do you happen to know the lottery numbers as well?

The only fact is that the way DJ is managing this team at the moment is not working and we are now 1/3 of the way through the season.

Everything else (like 99% of the decisions in life) is a roll of the dice. All you can do is use your better judgement and experience to make these calls.

So please can you and other stop stating for a FACT that a management change will make no difference as you don't know this.

All I know is that if we continue as we are we will struggle to stay up under Jones, so I'd like a change to give us a chance of staying up

So please can you and other stop stating for a FACT that a management change will make no a difference as you don't know this.

Guest Darth Sturrock

My sincere apologies for my remarks regarding suicide a tasteless joke/remark although im supposed to take abuse for having an opinion.

TBF mate, you abuse anybody who disagrees with your opinion. Kettle Pot Black

Guest Darth Sturrock

So please can you and other stop stating for a FACT that a management change will make no a difference as you don't know this.

But it might, and that's what's implied.

At the end of the day, changing manager might or might not make a positive difference.

But, I will say this, the winless run cannot continue for much longer. If it does, what do we do?

I'm sure this has already been posted by someone else with common sense...

Think we are at a stage with the DJ situation on here that people are so polarized there'll never be a common ground to end the arguments.

Jones is crap, we haven't won.

Yes but we've been unlucky.

But we haven't won.

But we've been unlucky.

Etc.

My tuppenceworth is that if there is the belief that enough quality is in the squad to stay up, then what's the main factor in stopping it from happening?

Poor individual performances?

Lack of motivation?

Poor tactical decisions?

Find the root of the problem and therein lies the solution.

I'm sure this has already been posted by someone else with common sense...

Think we are at a stage with the DJ situation on here that people are so polarized there'll never be a common ground to end the arguments.

Jones is crap, we haven't won.

Yes but we've been unlucky.

But we haven't won.

But we've been unlucky.

Etc.

My tuppenceworth is that if there is the belief that enough quality is in the squad to stay up, then what's the main factor in stopping it from happening?

Poor individual performances?

Lack of motivation?

Poor tactical decisions?

Find the root of the problem and therein lies the solution.

a touch of sherlockimotos there Aussieowl....once you have eliminated the impossible, the remainder, however improbable, must be the answer.

We are 20 months into the reign of Jones,20 MONTHS, and the team is worst now than when he arrived. The team not the players, and that is Jones's fault, he brought these players to the club or kept them at the club and cannot gell them into any shape or form of a team. His budget may not be the best but surely it is one of the best in the relegation battle, not allowing for Bolton and that proves the point, it is not how much you spend, but how you spend what you have.

In all honesty I cannot see where a win is going to come from over the next 2 months, but you can never be sure of anything so we must continue to hope that our luck will change, that is not good management in any walk of life.