YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Do people still not understand this site? There will be posters who go against the general consensus just for the hell of it, to be different. Every single person on here knows we're sh!te . Some people like standing out. Basically the happy clappers are attention seekers

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...[/quote

Cracking job in reeling people in, well done.

Surely no sane person can seriously back the fat scouse pri*k now. No one. Except uncle Milan.

Are you Milan?

I don't know what sort of happy go lucky magical land you think we live in, but that's ridiculous. He's not obliged to resign because we're not doing that great.

In all honesty, why would you quit your job that's making you good money?

It's down to MM to make that call, not DJs conscience guilting him to throw in the towel.

Same happy go lucky magical land as Kevin Keegan and Ian Holloway

Yes no wins but 8 points amazingly still tight an like I said a few wins can see you move to 17th or so a win will come as we are not a bad side!!!

Really did you watch the first half, when the DINGLES, !!!! made us look shocking.  We have played most of the bottom teams and not won once. It will be NOVEMBER next week. Just how long are you going to wait? 

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad apart from one off birmingham majority suprisingly have been 1-1 draws there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

but we are certainatly not relegation candidates?

Jesus Christ, Oh YES we are! 

Guest wadsgod

Yes no wins but 8 points amazingly still tight an like I said a few wins can see you move to 17th or so a win will come as we are not a bad side!!!

we're crap mate and that's why we're bottom of the league.

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad apart from one off birmingham majority suprisingly have been 1-1 draws there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but <b>we are certainatly not relegation candidates</b>!

Bottom of the league and no wins by November and you don't see us as relegation candidates?!

Wow, just wow!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Are you 13 with pigtails and glasses and troll the internet in search of people to take the mick out of as you have nothing better todo any cliffs near by do you like jumping ? "wishs"

WOW. Definitely a lot point on Owlstalk when people are hoping somebody else commits suicide.

Pathetic.