YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Guest Ryan Rye

you must be blind do you go to games it's soul destroying how can anyone argue for jones ! Bottom of the league no win all season shall I go on and make a little list !

If you care to take time out and actually read the previous comments i did mention been a season ticket holder, having also been to several away games i have watched a fair bit of football yes it is very frustrating we have yet to win but like i have been saying we arent a bad side and a few games you could argue we should have one. So what is the answer sack dj he got it all wrong its all his fault get ian hollaway in etc....

Woah hang on pal the scoreline is not what i mentioned we played fantastic for near on 70mins a slight lapse in defecne cost us a goal... What team home or away has really gave it to us ? No bad defeats no walk in park games... And how can anyone say we are going down when there are so many outcomes at this stage

Birmingham

If you care to take time out and actually read the previous comments i did mention been a season ticket holder, having also been to several away games i have watched a fair bit of football yes it is very frustrating we have yet to win but like i have been saying we arent a bad side and a few games you could argue we should have one. So what is the answer sack dj he got it all wrong its all his fault get ian hollaway in etc....

season ticket holder for 30 years mate ! But I don't wear rose tinted glasses wake up and smell the coffee this is the worst football we have had to suffer for a long time ! We need a motivator to lift a poor side to scrape the points ! And no I don't know who would be good for the job but whoever it may be could do no worse than jones

Guest Ryan Rye

season ticket holder for 30 years mate ! But I don't wear rose tinted glasses wake up and smell the coffee this is the worst football we have had to suffer for a long time ! We need a motivator to lift a poor side to scrape the points ! And no I don't know who would be good for the job but whoever it may be could do no worse than jones

Yea an a typical moaner by sounds of things! I.E. your not happy unless we are manchester united winning everything back to back promotions the football i have witnesed this season hasnt been that bad!

Yea an a typical moaner by sounds of things! I.E. your not happy unless we are manchester united winning everything back to back promotions the football i have witnesed this season hasnt been that bad!

sorry I forgot the happy clapper boys don't like anyone with an opinion ! I give up Jones is doing a great job your right div 1 away days are great fun !

whats being a woman poster got to do with it she has eyes the same as the rest of us and is entitled to an opinion ,

And I might add pays her way by buying an st every year and so does her husband ,

Everyone knows women know flip all about football. Look at that Hope Powell bird.