YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Guest Ryan Rye

Did we not play lovely football against doncaster ? And i didnt say we played lovely football all the time in patches we do "my eyes are just fine" Im a quiet fan ST holder not an armchair moaner like 1000s on here! lets get tony pulis in he has all the answers!!! Sick of seeing the same crap. I love reading sensible posts wich is hard to find on here!!

I could fly into one big long reply. But I feel I'll be wasting my time with you Beholder.

We most certainly do not play "lovely football" and we haven't done all season.

To anyone who suggests otherwise are mad.

Better not to launch into a long reply when you did not go to last week's game.

We played good football against Donny as well like the man said.

So yeah, I'd say he clearly has got eyes.

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

Can I have some of whatever you're on please??

Guest Ryan Rye

We got some luck today we should have been 3 or 4 down by half time.

Should have been 3 or 4 down ? Why ? Yes they played well first half in comparison to us! but the shots they had wer off target then we come out second half and get into swing of things nuhiu had some half chances so by your thinking we could have drawn 4 a piece it was a justified 1-1 draw maybe we could have nipped it with the penalty claim altho fryatt may not have scored as game play change!

Did we not play lovely football against doncaster ? And i didnt say we played lovely football all the time in patches we do "my eyes are just fine" Im a quiet fan ST holder not an armchair moaner like 1000s on here! lets get tony pulis in he has all the answers!!! Sick of seeing the same crap. I love reading sensible posts wich is hard to find on here!!

Ahh the Doncaster game... Remind me what was scoreline?

A good 10 minutes patch here and there does not constitute lovely football.

The only slight positive at the minute is we're difficult to beat. But that's no good if you don't win games.

Personally, I couldn't give a throw about lovely football, I'm not deluded enough to think on our budget we can start knocking the ball around, creating chances and scoring plenty of goals. So for that reason I will settle for ANY type of football as long as win and stay in this division.

To stay in this division we need to win football matches.

We haven't won ONE yet and we're coming into November.

Not good enough. Simple as that.

Guest Ryan Rye

well we ain't found one of yours yet.

Look at the ratio of posts from me to you! An we have yet to have a sensible one from you then again each to their own

Do you not think other teams up and down the country don't have decisions go their way?

No excuses for sh*te we're in.

Robbed of 2 wins.

The baying pack on here only look at the facts that suit their argument. You only seem to be able to see things that give you evidence toward the manager being sacked.

Fine lines in football it could easily have gone the other way. To say we are atrocious or even close to being is just nonsense.

Guest Ryan Rye

The only slight positive at the minute is we're difficult to beat. But that's no good if you don't win games.

Personally, I couldn't give a throw about lovely football, I'm not deluded enough to think on our budget we can start knocking the ball around, creating chances and scoring plenty of goals. So for that reason I will settle for ANY type of football as long as win and stay in this division.

Woah hang on pal the scoreline is not what i mentioned we played fantastic for near on 70mins a slight lapse in defecne cost us a goal... What team home or away has really gave it to us ? No bad defeats no walk in park games... And how can anyone say we are going down when there are so many outcomes at this stage

longer than 10 minutes here and there. We dominated for long periods last week.

Predictably you fall back onto the 'I don't give a poo about lovely football' stance as soon as your assertion that we play poo has been disproved.

Always moving the goalposts you lot.

Guest Ryan Rye

The usual suspects arrive

1. The childish comments begin

2. They talk dribble

3. We are suddenly doomed and going down

4. There is noway we will stay up its impossible

5. Get dicanio in

6. MM spend 10million

etc...

Guest Ryan Rye

2200+ says different clown get back on pigsmad

And im suddenly a pigsmad fan for saying sheffield wednesday play some lovely football back dave jones. Now thats crazy

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

punctuate! You put all the full stops at the end