Peter Rodrigues Article

What do you mean by 'Came from'?

We signed him from Leicester, and I presume he was from Wales, having played for them. Unless his milkman had a hamster from Wales, or whatever methods are used to get international caps in 'other' teams.

they didn't count yer hamster, and great, great, great, grandmother's next door neighbour in those days...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

What do you mean by 'Came from'?

We signed him from Leicester, and I presume he was from Wales, having played for them. Unless his milkman had a hamster from Wales, or whatever methods are used to get international caps in 'other' teams.

I thought we'd signed him from Southampton and then he went  back there.. apologies.. I also knew he was "from" Wales...

The following suprised me I also thought he'd played for Saints longer than us... I never realised he'd played more times for us than any other club... just goes to show that your memories play strange tricks...

I remember him being a blooooody hard tackler though and he could play a ball too...

1961–1965 Cardiff City 85 (2) 1965–1970 Leicester City 140 (6) 1970–1975 Sheffield Wednesday 162 (2) 1975–1977 Southampton 59 (3 Edited by Johnbloodaxe