Who is Our worst EVER player? Ever?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

He would come a close second to Sam Ellis, i'll never forgive that coont

Surprised you can remember 'Side-Foot Sam'. He wasn't too bad. Go back a yearor two and Wednesday had a centre half who looked the idea footballer. Tall, Smart and frightening when he ran onto the pitch. The only footballer who could run faster BACKWARDS than forwards, and that was his usual direction.  Cyril Turton. Only the real wrinklies will remember him.

Craig Armstrong, he was pish! If memory serves me right we signed him about the same time as the ill fated ITV digital deal came into play.

It's like we thought, let's use this cash injection to sign Armstrong on a 6k a week deal and watch the fat useless one footed lump wander aimlessly around the pitch

Special mention for Paul Mclaren as well, show boat pony without the skills

Ronnie Ferguson

there are many players who have been mentioned on here who were not bad players, just didn't do well at wednesday.

ashley westwood for me was the most consistantly bad player i have seen in the last 40 years. others were inept, but westwood was just bad on a regular basis,

as for ronnie ferguson, i cannot remember him playing for wednesday but i remember the lat minute winner he scored for darlington in an fa cup night match at the battle of feethams in the 70s