Who is Our worst EVER player? Ever?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

He did....granted, but a lump non the less...The premiership was a different place back then

Did'nt atherton win 2 player of the year awards in a row for us in the premiership?

Worse player ive seen is kim olsen, followed by beswetherick and danny uchechi.

There have been so many, apart from the ones above can I add

Wim Jonk

Guy Branston

Ron Ferguson (goalkeeper we had on loan in the 70s, so bad 2nd half we played a centre half behind him)

John Holsgrove (6'2" centre half could jump to 5'2")

The whole of the 74-75 team

Jesus Christ, fair enough Wim had a tough time here but worse player of all time.....really?

He didnt have a tough time, he came with the intention of stealing a wage, pretty sure I read somewhere about him telling other players what a doss it was at Wednesday aswell.

Lazy thrower, not the worst player, far from it, but one of the worst signings given the money involved.

Edited by Lee A

Beswetherick every day for me.

He was released in 2009 by Paulton Rovers, nothing to do with his talent though ...

"He was released in June 2009 due to work commitments. "The decision is just down to Jon's job as a policeman and being unable to commit himself for every game," said manager Andrew Jones. "It has nothing to do with his ability, as he is a quality player and did well for us"

Nearly forgot (surprised no ones mentioned him), step forward Mr Warren Feeney!! played one game on loan and was utter dog poo !

He must have played about ten minutes. He wasn't good, but he hardly had a chance to set our worlds alight with his dazzling skills.