Who is Our worst EVER player? Ever?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest beatleowl

Ian Hendon, Brian Barry-Murphy, John Beswetherick. All the same guy with different hair cuts.

Brad jones and Chris Adamson worst keepers

Both were better than Ola Tidman

Atherton was the start of Trevor's poor overhaul of Big Ron's squad - just an average player, not the level required if we were to kick on. Kept Petrescu out of the team too - a much more talented player as Chelsea found out

Andy Pearce was worse..

Peter Atherton made 318 appearances in the premier league and at times did some very specific jobs for Wednesday, including some outstanding man marking roles.

Not massively talented but would get in the current side for me.

Guest SouthLeedsOwl

I wasnt privleged to see some of the dross in the mid 70s but I'm pretty certain that no one from that era could equal Jon Beswetherick for pure s**tness.

Enoch Showunmi runs him a close second

Peter Atherton made 318 appearances in the premier league and at times did some very specific jobs for Wednesday, including some outstanding man marking roles.

Not massively talented but would get in the current side for me.

He did....granted, but a lump non the less...The premiership was a different place back then

Guest Distraught!

Jemson had the distinction of being (I think) the only player in the club's history to be substituted after he came on as a substitute himself.

He's not the worst player we've had by some distance but that incident stands out as particularly embarrassing.