Good point. But we will get relegated with Jones in charge.

There has been slightly positive signs over the last 2 games but frankly it just masks over an absolutely pathetic start to the season. Dave jones aint the man to take us forward. Dont care what any happy clapping gimp says. He cannot buy a win and this must be our worst start in many a year.... There are forward modern managers out there who will drive us forward. Please get rid of the

I have supported Wednesday for near on 25 years and had a season ticket every season. And I can honestly say never felt like I would lose interest ever in Wednesday! ! But Jones is sapping the life out of me. Il get behind us Saturday like I always do and really hope for 3 points but long term and the now we need rid of him.

Someone who actually knows his best team would be a start!! And be just a little positive now and again. Maybe play 2 strikers. Too much to ask!?

Stop just saying " someone" and give us the name of this person. And just to put this one striker thing to bed.

Brighton will played a lone striker tonight as do lots of teams especially away from home.

Jones might keep us up again. Yeovil, Barnsley, Donny, Charlton and Milwall might be bad enough, between them, to keep us afloat. 

Unless there is a takeover it's hard to imagine Jones achieving more than survival. His record with us and elsewhere suggests that he needs money to spend and a continually refurbished squad in order to get anywhere. On that basis, realistically, he is not the man to see us progress.

However, it is extraordinarily hard to identify realistic managerial candidates who could achieve more than mere survival.

One thing you can say is that he's never really exuded commitment to the cause. Hence, the fragile relationship with the fans. 

Personally I doubt that a takeover will happen this season (maybe in the future). I think there's an even chance Jones will keep us up. But I think this will be his last full season in charge. There just isn't any real goodwill towards him. 

Is it coincidence that the team has only "started playing" since the Giddings question ?

I believe we have a better squad than our position would suggest and that DJ is playing games to get MM to get his cheque book out, I can understand why he's doing it but he didn't seem to care about the effect it had on the supporters, perhaps he does now... Politics, bloody politics !