How long has Jones got left ?

One question, is there anyone here who would stop watching Wednesday IF Jones had the sack. Why and how can they defend someone who clearly has no guts , he should walk. I have taken a step which only I might come to regret and that is to stop going home or away until he's gone. I will be the only one to suffer , I do love my trips to HQ and away for a good old sing song. I now feel that I dont want to waste anymore cash on this particular set up. So any clappers prepared to forfeit The Wednesday if Jones gets the sack.

Edited by south_wales_owls

Guest retfordowl

Dj has the safest job in football at the moment and he knows it the only losers are us supporters he seems un sackable he must have a reight contract that mm is now regretting

0 minutes hopefully. Look at Ipswich last season, they were torrid at the start but changed manager and it rejuvenated their season.

Meanwhile, we didn't change our manager, nor did Millwall or Peterborough, but Barnsley, Huddersfield, Bristol City and Wolves did. 

So the hard and fast rule is...?

We don't know the stipulations of DJs contract, I'm guessing he wouldn't have agreed to take on a league 1 club without some serious extras being as he's arrogant.

The fact is he's staying while Milan is here and when he eventually sells up then hopefully the new owners will buy jones out of his contract.

Tbh I really don't think DJ gives a pet shop either way, I might be cynical here but honestly believe he doesn't care and is purely going through the motions