Zayette, Roger Johnson , McPhail

Guest UpTheOwlsss

What does Bothroyd smell of? Does he smell like Martin Taylor, Joe Mattock, or Chris Maguire - or the numerous other of his signings that he's dropped?

Rhys McCabe also

Nuihu has been in and out recently

Maghoma in and out

Also Mcphail played decent IMO

Guest UpTheOwlsss

The last part was more about the op than your post but I totally agree with you mate

It's obvious that dj isn't doing a good Job but people trying to find random theories behind at aren't helping

Guest scunnyowl96

Don't think McPhail looks too bad. Looks like they've finally got a midfielder who can put a good ball in and Nuhiu might finally get some proper service.

I dont have to start a thread to try to beat him, I am just saying these 3 will not be dropped no matter what the result is, just like Bothroyd, oh by the way , I dont like Jones , just to make things a little clearer

But he's signed numerous players and dropped them, cannot see your point.

Another DJ master stroke playing Johnson and Mcphail on Saturday. 2 players who havnt played for months in the spine of our team, our manager on a Sunday wouldn't even do that

DJ and your sunday pub manager in the same sentance. God almighty. I think DJ is qualified to judge wether the two were fit or not, but maybe DJ should have rung your gaffer for advice?

DJ and your sunday pub manager in the same sentance. God almighty. I think DJ is qualified to judge wether the two were fit or not, but maybe DJ should have rung your gaffer for advice?

I bet his gaffer knows what a striker is and knows which players are bested suited to certain positions. Not like this comedian that we have to endure at the moment.

Guest Distraught!

Another DJ master stroke playing Johnson and Mcphail on Saturday. 2 players who havnt played for months in the spine of our team, our manager on a Sunday wouldn't even do that

Going by that logic, at what point does it become right to play those that have not played for months?

If they have not played for months, would waiting until the next game, or the game after that, or the game after that make the situation better?

So McPhail and Roger Johnson have played a whole single, solitary match for us and already there are threads about dropping them? Do people even understand what the words fan & supporter are supposed to mean? Get behind the team/players for fuck's sake.

Did not Reda say that Gardner was feeling his achilles  before the game in which he got injured ?