Jones in/out vote here

What then?

Wasting a tight budget on renewing the contracts of easily replaceable players for one. Playing players out of position. Negative tactics. Blaming, instead of protecting the players in interviews. Failing to build up a rapport with the fans. Stunting the progress of good young players. Repeatedly dropping fans favourite and influential talisman Llera. Changing things when they were going well at the start of last season just to squeeze in HIS signings.

They're just some of my reasons anyway.

Wasting a tight budget on renewing the contracts of easily replaceable players for one. Playing players out of position. Negative tactics. Blaming, instead of protecting the players in interviews. Failing to build up a rapport with the fans. Stunting the progress of good young players. Repeatedly dropping fans favourite and influential talisman Llera. Changing things when they were going well at the start of last season just to squeeze in HIS signings.

They're just some of my reasons anyway.

But if we were in a good position none of that would matter.

OUT

Dismantled a decent ish team by signing guff. The previous manager was building a decent side. This man took the glory for a bit and is now set on tearing that and the spirit apart.

Decent manager in his day but unfortunately his day has gone.

IN

MM picks the team,buys the players, offers the contracts,hence we re signed 3 players DJ assumed would be shifted on,but were on cheap wages,he also hounded out COG.

Wev gone from a boardroom full of old dears,to one controlling old dear.

He needs to sell and QUICK before he takes us back to where we were,and take PA with him,the pair of em are screwing us,we must be one of the BEST supported clubs,with one of the LOWEST player budgets.

It stinks Mandaric,your goosing us.Time to flip off

DJ Out

my reasoning is as follows

He builds up under the problems like Hillsborough is scary (what he should be saying from a psychological point of view is Hillsborough is fantastic place to play and it makes it easier for us to win). he has no understanding of protecting and building up under the team so that their confidence grows rather than criticise them and make their confidence drop. a manager is much like the team psychologist and he needs to understand that public criticism and doubt of his players will do Fu.. all to improve their performance.

i have lost all confidence in him as he understands nothing of the above.

I was always very supportive of Jones up until after the Yeovil game when I heard him talking about the fear of playing at home. That took me back to when we were shocking at home for years on end and it was always used as an excuse by previous managers until Megson showed how it could be turned back around in our favour.

I've been far from any kind of Meggo lover on here since he left, but a lot of the soundbytes he gave were very true and the key one that sticks in my mind is that as soon as you give your players an excuse to not perform and blame something/someone else (i.e. the home crowd), you subconsciously give them an opportunity to not perform to their fullest without fear of reprisal.

I'm on the fence having been very pro-Jones since he arrived, though I'm very close to teetering over to the other side.

Out - had two absolutely terrible runs last season, and this season we've gone backwards big time, I actually think we'll go down this year with Barnsley and Charlton, never said that so early  but Dave Jones has totally ruined this side, he doesn't know who to pick any more.  

Out - had two absolutely terrible runs last season, and this season we've gone backwards big time, I actually think we'll go down this year with Barnsley and Charlton, never said that so early  but Dave Jones has totally ruined this side, he doesn't know who to pick any more.  

it's out for me, he should have been gone after Brisol City last December. "There's nobody else" would have had January and the summer transfer's to sort this mess out..................................... having said that "nobody else" would have had to do it with no money, but I'm sure they would have made a better fist of it, surely there must be players out there who would enjoy playing in "the bear pit that is Hillborough"

Out, but can't help but thinking something's not adding up upstairs, which has also played a big part as to where we find ourselves.

I'm not feeling easy on what's going on at Hillsborough.

While I agree largely and can see your point there is no way this is approaching the scale or intensity of the home care crew IMHO.

You would have more of an insight to that than me though.