Jones in/out vote here

For all you asking for MM to go, be careful for what you wish for. MM made it clear when he bought SWFC that it was about making him money!!!  I feared for us when MM took over but been surprised by the fact he's not reverted to type and sacked managers every other week, other than GM he's done what he said he would, Not sack managers, PUT a little money in the club, Then try to sell us. So before you all start voting on where MM in/out remember if he walked away/ stop paying the bills now we would be screwed.

As for DJ never wanted him in the first place. All you Jones lovers, think back to GM's last game how did you feel walking away from S6 that day. I have been reading for weeks now it's not DJ fault, he's not getting the backing from MM. Ask Yeovil if they would like to swap budgets and I'm sure there are others who would snap our hands off if we offered to swap budgets with them including Fees and Wages.

You all keep going on about how poor our squad is lets look at last week, if you could swap our players for the Yeovil players how many would you take? I'm not on about one off games I'm talking all season. like for like, I would back most of our players before swapping with the Yeovil players long term and I'm sure Yeovil would take more of ours than we would of theirs. Jones for the most part as been allowed to move players in and out within his budget and when taking the job knew this would be the case, 34 players in not bad for 19 months so he can't complain there. Those that keep saying he should have gone for quality not quantity, how much for a good striker plus someone he's able to play off, then we need a play maker, just these would blow our budget out off the water and those that think MM should just pay up! If you wanted to sell your house for £150,000 but it was going to cost you £50,000 to make an extra £10,000 or your house was still only worth £150,000 would you spend the money, my guess is No so why should MM?

Other Managers with less resources than us are managing, so stop saying it's not DJ's fault, He picks the team, choses how we play and other than promotion someone tell me what's he done on the pitch what have you seen in our play and results that suggests he's the man for the job!  

I am not one for changing managers willy nilly but even before yesterday's pathetic radio interview, where Jones was delusional, the performances and team selection & tactics have been screaming - OUT!!

We put up with all the excuses last year in the hope we would survive and push on. Yep we survived by the skin of our teeth but we have gone backwards and not forwards.

His buys spend most of the time warming the bench and the style of football that we are playing is Conference League stuff.

I have been staggered by the tactics against poor opposition and the team selections of late leave me speechless.

OUT I say and the sooner the better!!

Edited by Vic Flange

The club has a bad recent history, the last 20 years or so, of signing good players and turning them into bad players. Long gone are the days of Sheridan, Worthington, Waddle, Hirst etc. I don't blame MM one bit for the current state of play. If we splashed out on a good player they'd just turn out crap.That's the fault of the manager and the coaching staff. I'm fed up of the execuse of managers saying that once a player crosses the line they don't do what they are told. How are we, as fans, supposed to know what players have been told? It's a very convenient excuse that players don't do what they are told, because it can't be disproved.