Positives...

Neither, its those who constantly criticise those who have the intelligence and acumen to see we are in trouble as a club.

It's only September

Surely nobody sits outside that description? You hardly need intelligence or acumen to see that!

I just see some people wanting success for the club and getting labelled as a "happy clapper" as if it's an insult to suggest that a fan is somehow guilty of supporting their team. And on the other side, a group that seem to absolutely love it when Wednesday lose, because it's more important for them to be proved right in their assertion that Wednesday are crap (bravo, well spotted there Columbo!), than it is for us to win.

It's simple for me...

Wednesday win = good

Wednesday lose = bad

It get's cloudy if your "acumen" is likely to be called into question after a win. Especially if you're all about the ego - as the non-clappers/morons all seem to be!

I've never understood the whole clappers Vs morons thing. Are the clappers the ones that come out from under their stones when Wednesday win, and the morons the ones that say it's a positive thing for them to crawl back under there after we get hammered?

I don't know if I need to sign up and attend meetings or anything, but I'd be a clapper over a moron any day!

Clappers V Morons??????????

Its Apologists V Realists.   The realists being the ones that could see the danger signs coming months ago and who argued that the money spent last year could have been utilised so much better. This is interpreted by the Apologists that the Realists are asking for Zillions to be spent, followed by their mantra "look where it got us last time", "stop being negative we could possibly finish out of the bottom three" and "Jones knows what he is doing". This is usually followed by a tirade of insults, or questioning the state of your mental health or the last bastion of the Apologists, "I smell pork".

I quote Peter Shirtliff following our supreme effort today having basically been destroyed by 1 loan player of real quality.

"Quality strikers win games, that's why they cost a lot of money. Without a quality striker you will not win games".

Maybe, just maybe, if we had bought 2 real quality players and paid the going price instead of spreading that same amount of money between the journeymen we ended up with, we may have seen some end result.