Sign in to follow this  
swfctc1

announcement tomorrow ?

9AM

Guest phshaw

Middle East (UAE) takeover.

Loanees already lined up.

Substantial transfer kitty, with players to be bought in Jan.

Sharp possibly one of the loanees to come in.

I figured all this out from JTOs hints recently.

And I think JTO also hinted that Milan will stay on a bit longer as Chairman

I'm not sure Simon where you got this information from and it's probably best if you don't say, but it coincides with what I've been told. Not sure of the timescale but I definitely expect a takeover from the Middle East. However Nigel seems confident from his posts on here that the Chinese consortium are taking over, so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm not sure Simon where you got this information from and it's probably best if you don't say, but it coincides with what I've been told. Not sure of the timescale but I definitely expect a takeover from the Middle East. However Nigel seems confident from his posts on here that the Chinese consortium are taking over, so we'll have to wait and see.

I think that might have been the position when Nigel was first alerted a while back. Things move on quickly as you know mate.

Hence why, when you look at the takeover thread I raised a few weeks ago, in the Boardroom section, it started off as a Chinese Takeover thread, then I asked for the title to be amended to reflect the Middle East connection.

Stuff I've posted on here previously I now can't seem to find, so this is a sign that

a)I am right or

b)I am rubbish at finding things

lol

Mrs DBOwl, what are your views on the British Education system?

Would you say that Sheffield is a good place to pick up an Education for example?

And what are your views on Bentleys?

Are they worth collecting?

Ps - You'd definitely be the first lady in my life.

xxx

creep , lol pm 'd you mate

Glad Mrs DBOwl is back btw, I take comfort from that

;0)

I'm glad my Bowels are ok too

Where's saja? This is nothing without him...

Nice to see DBowl back mind you.

Not itk just been told , MM and others in meeting at a certain hotel in Maltby tonight possible statement tomorrow .not Chinese either just saying like

Can't remember the last time someone was correct on here

Not itk just been told , MM and others in meeting at a certain hotel in Maltby tonight possible statement tomorrow .not Chinese either just saying like

I heard it was at McDonalds :ghoulguy:

Dear Mrs DBOwl, please drop me a PM when you're free please, I do miss our little chats.

Perhaps we can talk about Sheffield Wednesday's friendly association with Manchester City, it has been intriguing me for some time.

Thank you.

Dear Mrs DBOwl, please drop me a PM when you're free please, I do miss our little chats.

Perhaps we can talk about Sheffield Wednesday's friendly association with Manchester City, it has been intriguing me for some time.

Thank you.

ETIHAD Sponsored scoreboard on it's way ? lol

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Sounds right to me Peter...