does anyone know any ex-Wednesday fans?

loads like this as said in my thread... must be a good dozen of "us" including friends and family who dont feel it is value for money anymore

Honestly believe we would get 30k if we played "football", tried to win games and as a result was near the top of the league. £30 to watch utter tripe is fraud

Well said

i really dont think weed be getting 30k if we wer playing good football

I think we would easily get 25-27 home fans if the product was good, on and off the field and we made some suggestions as in the other thread to increase the atmosphere and "experience"

Fill the rest with free school, uni etc tickets and the stadium would be completely different

It annoys the chuff out of the that people can change so easily! Especially those who live within an hour of Hillsborough! Myself and many other Owls down here in South Wales regularly travel the 400+ mile round trip to watch us get battered!! The time and money it costs us to get up and down the country is huge, but i'd never think about switching teams!

If I go to watch other teams like Newport of Wales, there is no way I can get anywhere near as excited for it. Watching Wednesday, I am always a bag of nerves! You can't beat that feeling of elation when we score!

Wonder how many of those fans that went to the Wycombe game haven't been to anther game since!?

would never change clubs but i fully back anyone who stops going. gave up away games about ayear ago as it was boring and costly and am seriously annoyed at myself for wasting money renewing my season ticket. missed one game already and am finding none football weekends far more enjoyable

Unfortunately I think this is going to become a more common story unless something changes.

Even more unfortunately I'm stuck with it ,It's just part of me now .

After watching that "performance" on Saturday (which cost me £27!), I think Wednesday are trying their best to turn me into an ex-supporter.

If I was to move away from the area I could maybe see myself going to watch the odd game of a local team but I would still class myself as Wednesday. 

As other people have said, I can see why people would stop going and lose interest but not change clubs. 

moved countries, will always support SWFC, go to games when im back "home" but after Saturday i wont be rushing back to any home games, will try and get a couple of away games maybe but visiting Hillsborough isnt value for money

As said no wonder a dozen or so people i know just dont bother going anymore

My brother is a rovrum fan, but that's because I wouldn't take him back in the 70's so he went with his mate and his dad, he was only seven at the time but I was 17 and wanted to be out with lads.

I consider I failed in my brotherly duties and self flagellate every Sat evening. 

He's been giving me some right stick lately.

Guest Leeswfc3

I know a guy who was a die hard blade, but all his mates were wednesday, this guy changed to supporting us at approx 50 year old. goes to every home game and some away. i personally couldn't do that myself.