does anyone know any ex-Wednesday fans?

Where I work we hire a lot of agency lads labourers n that, the amount of lads that come in and answer the question 'Wednesday or united?' with 'well I used to have a season ticket for Wednesday but can't be arsed anymore' is astonishing

This is me too. Used to have a season ticket for about 5 years up to the age of 16 n then worked kiosks for year n a half. Only go to the odd few games a year home and away.

I just got fed up of paying for something I just didn't enjoy and it was ruining my whole weekend. Now I would much rather go to the pub with my mates, watch soccer Saturday n only be pissed off for half an hour between 16:50-17:20 lol.

Criticise all you like but I'd much rather enjoy my free time with friends

Guest Bri The owl

Wondering if anybody here knows anyone who stopped supporting us for another team? I know it ain't footballing kosher but it must happen regarding how awful we're at the moment.

Are there still members of the band watching scummy leeds?

I've said b4 I know lads who have just stopped going,lads that followe the team through the dark days of the 70s like I have done! Lads that have stayed loyal,lads that were part o our 7,000 crowds of the 70s like I was! But there comes a time when to you think enough is enough! We are now equalling our longest spell outside the top flight of 14 years! I will still go I've seen worst times than this! But I will say iam not enjoying what iam seeing one bit! And I think Dj should do the honourable thing and walkaway!! WTID

I've said b4 I know lads who have just stopped going,lads that followe the team through the dark days of the 70s like I have done! Lads that have stayed loyal,lads that were part o our 7,000 crowds of the 70s like I was! But there comes a time when to you think enough is enough! We are now equalling our longest spell outside the top flight of 14 years! I will still go I've seen worst times than this! But I will say iam not enjoying what iam seeing one bit! And I think Dj should do the honourable thing and walkaway!! WTID

ditto mate but its surprising how vocal they are when we're on TV you'd think they went every week, and they all have tat's

I think its natural as people get older they might find other things in life that means football has to take a back seat

Can't understand how anybody can switch allegiance but i fully understand those that might have to prioritise other things over football.

Guest Fulham Fox

Rob Statton

I remember when he used to come on here in the very early days. Neil is sure to remember him as well.  

I remember when he used to come on here in the very early days. Neil is sure to remember him as well.  

You're probably not that old 

My brother went from united to wednesday...

But he was only 5 year old.

My grandad had bought him united shirts and basically pushed him into it.

I remember once he saw the light he was walking to school in his Brian Deane T-shirt and as soon as my grandad was gone whipped out his carlton palmer shirt haha