does anyone know any ex-Wednesday fans?

Guest Sheff Owl

Same, i know a few that used to go every week (Home and Away) but just don't bother anymore and just don't pay too much attention.

They will look for results but apart from that nothing.

My step dad was mad Wednesday and used to go home and away

He hasn't been since mid way through Pleat's reign

During the promotion season of 1979, he took me to every away game bar Exeter

He was a pain to go to games with though, because he did nothing but moan.

I stopped going with him after the Wembley Derby when we should have beat the blunts 10-1

All he did throughout that game was moan

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

My old neighbour got sack from hillsborough after leaving a load of dosh in the turnstile, so he started supporting blunts instead and so did his son.

Also, someone i went to school with is always commenting on Arsenal on facebook and adding their song lyrics when they play (on TV only of course). I once questioned his football loyalties but received no reply.

Loads of my dad's mates don't bother any more.

When they were younger they could follow Wednesday around the country.

Now it's £26 to sit on the Kop. For one game.

There's somebody in Kiveton (lives on that estate near the doctor's) who I bet you know Kivo. His name may be Paul, and he was introduced to me and my Rotherham supporting mate, in the Conyers, as  Rotherham fan, twelve or thirteen years ago. He then proceeded to tell us that he'd had a Wednesday season ticket for a few years, but we got relegated and Rotherham got promoted the same season so he got a season ticket at Millmoor. I just told him I couldn't talk to him about football, so walked off and left them to it.

In 2005, at Brentford for the play off semi, guess who was stood in front of me in the away end, our Wednesday/Rotherham/Wednesday supporting friend.

Guest tha_knows

If the scouser and the serb are still here when were in league one next season then il be an ex Wednesday fan

Edited by tha_knows