On here people post about wanting jones sacked- but do you hear this chanted on the terraces?

Guest zipzippy

Guest zipzippy

As above ...for the last 12 months there has been loads of threads demanding jones be sacked....sometimes followed up by "get megson/pulis/Robinson). But I have Never heard anyone at the match chant jones out/ megson in Ect....is it the same for you? Why do you think this is?

As above ...for the last 12 months there has been loads of threads demanding jones be sacked....sometimes followed up by "get megson/pulis/Robinson). But I have Never heard anyone at the match chant jones out/ megson in Ect....is it the same for you? Why do you think this is?

Heard it multiple times where I sit (middle of the kop).  It's a minority.  At the moment.

Guest zipzippy

Most of South Stand now want Meggo back.

North are about 50/50 between Meggo or having Stu Gray as caretaker.

Kop are generally clueless, and usually too drunk to even remember who the current manager is.

The band haven't got a tune for it yet, apparently we aren't capable of generating any atmosphere without their lead, even poisonous atmospheres aimed at getting DJ the sack. He's on flippingborrowed time though; as soon as they sort out whether it should go boom boom parp parp toot, or boom, parp, toot, toot, boom, he's a goner!

Edited by alcock dived

The band haven't got a tune for it yet, apparently we aren't capable of generating any atmosphere without their lead, even poisonous atmospheres aimed at getting DJ the sack. He's on flippingborrowed time though; as soon as they sort out whether it should go boom boom parp parp toot, or boom, parp, toot, toot, boom, he's a goner!

Guy in front of me parped.  If it was aimed at DJ he was facing the wrong direction.

Guy in front of me parped.  If it was aimed at DJ he was facing the wrong direction.

Ah the kop trumpers, they can usually be relied on to give full vent to their feelings on the managerial performance, i understand they were disappointed with todays perfomance too, here's some footage:

You can hear the band practising with their new mouth organs too!

Edited by alcock dived