Golf, badly played golf

Lee A

Just got back from driving range can't believe how many people waste their time on a bucket of balls. They turn up, whack em with the driver as hard as possible and 5 mins later they're gone and they somehow think they will improve.

To the lad who is a member at Tankersley get thissen down there, I spent 10 years as a member, great golf course, tough yet fair. If you play well at Tankersley you'll play well at most golf courses. Is Ian Kirk the pro there ?

Tend to go the other way myself,

Work up through the clubs from hitting a few with a 9 iron, the majority with the mid-irons and then just a few with the woods at the end.

There's a few flags on my driving range to aim at, could do with changing the position of them from time to time.

Might be playing the back 9 today. Feeling good for golf. Hopefully the full 18.

I'm like LA. Start off with my 9 iron because you're guaranteed a sweet shot with that. Build your confidence up and work down. They need a putting green at Loxley. It's really something I need to work on.

Not once have I seen evidence of a bacon roll being available, but in fairness I havent gone in and asked.

Bar pours a bit of a crap pint but can't complain, it is a nice course.

I'm in the mood for a game now, seeing as its my birthday you'd think my work would let me leave early for an afternoon round.