Banana Skin

Though I expect us to fully beat Yeovil this sat 2-1 win is my prediction,there's another another side of me saying that the Yeovil game is a potential banana skin especially when you consider our awful home form so far this season.

I don't think beating Yeovil is a given. They beat Milwall away and were robbed last game at home against a very good Reading side.

In addition - they are playing at Hillsborough against a 'supposed' big Club.

We should beat them - but I wouldn't bank on it.

Guest wilyfox

the pressure will continue to mount until we get that first win under our belt; and the lads will feel it. Nothing is given in this league.

but..............aint we forgetting something?......................our players are scared of playing at home, us big bad fans upset them and make them feel not wanted, so please keep the noise down on Saturday, no swearing, no pointing, no shouting, definitely NO booing of any kind whatsoever !, no getting giddy, refrain from drinking alcohol as it might make you loud and therefore upset our poor little players, no chanting players names, clapping or making any sort of eye contact.... :biggrin:

not allowed, our players may be reading this forum, don't wanna send them over the edge do we?...they want to be loved

Personally I think our fans need to face some facts. Oppposition managers often talk about trying to keep Wednesday quiet for 10 minutes so the fans get on their backs.

Take the pee pee all you like but it is a reallity and not one to be proud of.

Guest cypress hill

Sneaky feeling that we score first after 5 mins then shut up shop after that knowing DJ. :ghoulguy:

let's shut up shop like we usually DOn't

Every side in this league is a potential banana skin. Yeovil are well capable of beating us. Viewed in isolation, failure to beat Yeovil wouldn't be too much of a problem. Coming on top of our awful start to the season, no win in six matches, then this game takes on more significance.