Taking kids to the game

Hi,

Long time reader never post.

I'm about to take my 6 year old daughter to her first game, something I've been looking forward too since she was born, as my old man never took me! But where is the best place to take em, I'm always flipping leathered on match day so never really notice kids about, I can hardly focus on the pitch (makes watching em more pleasurable) so where is best to go? decent atmosphere but not too intense. don't want to much naughtiness but also not dull as flip.

BTW i'll be sober ..... a bit scared as it will be the first time since the 90's I've not drank at a game

is the problem being a Wednesday fan????

I was thinking middle of the north. I really want her to enjoy the match day experience and want to got to every game and not just be another kid on the iphone while her dad watches the game. She proper got into the leeds game on sky so that a positive

Guest Big Guns

Don't do it mate she will be bored shittless

Took my daughter to a few last season

Luckily she soon got bored with it

Tho she did enjoy the Leeds and millwall games

Pwoper nawwwtyness

is the problem being a Wednesday fan????

I was thinking middle of the north. I really want her to enjoy the match day experience and want to got to every game and not just be another kid on the iphone while her dad watches the game. She proper got into the leeds game on sky so that a positive

You might struggle to get three seats together in the centre of the North. We sit there (by gangway O) and it is all season tickets. Took me 2 years of my youngest daughter sitting on my knee before I could moved her season ticket next to mine.

There's probably more free higher up, but I wouldn't advise going too high. My 6 year old still complains about the noise reverberation if we sit too high at away games and she's been a season ticket holder since age 3 so is used to the crowds.

Guest dunellaowl

South stand mate towards the bottom!

I remember going against bristol city i was that drunk i had to watch the match with one eye shut to focus, we fooked off at half time losing 2-0, ended up in park hotel, didnt find out the final score while next morning we lost 3-2!