It's Not All So Bad

Guest domSWFC

Guest domSWFC

It feels like everyone has lost all faith in the team, and we really shouldn't. So far we've lost to a team (and the ref) that will probably win the League, played well in other games but given away sloppy goals with our own mistakes. That's been our biggest problem, our own mistakes. We have competed with the best, and handed away gifts of goals. It's not been down to complete lack of talent.

We have a young, talented, pacey team that can cause a lot of opponents problems on the brea. The team is still gelling and we have suffered with injuries of our best players. We are stronger than last season. We have kept our best players, and added the pace we've been crying out for, for years. 

Look at the team, we have a young bunch of lads that have quality in them. Get behind them and don't destroy them before they even have the chance to prove themselves.

We will not go down this season.

We will finish higher than last season. 

Forget the pigs investment, they will always be in our shadow.

UTO!

And whilst these quitters, hypocrites, opportunists, cowards and flouncers are wallowing in unrelenting gloom and panic, declaring each game decided against us before it's even kicked off, they have the nerve to accuse the chairman, manager and players of lacking passion, belief and determination.

:laugh:

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Please inform me when we have played WELL :laugh:

QPR away

Boro away(first half)

Burnley home (second half )

Leeds(decent all game)

Take it you listen to all the games or check the scores

'Sorry couldn't make it today'

You one of those fans

;)

lol

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Had referee decisions gone our way we could have been 4-6 points better off, then people would have been saying we'd had quite had a decent start to the season given the budget we've had.

It's all if buts and maybes

BUT lol

We deserved a point from QPR and burnley and all 3 v milwall which would see us with 4 more points (7) which at a guess would put us around 10th? 12th ish

There's a lot more to football than just stringing pass after pass together

You can play well without the ball too

We'd all like to be watching a Barcelona type passing game

But we are what we are

I've only seen two games

Leeds on TV, where I thought we played well, we didn't do enough to win, but we deserved a draw, and I'd take that any day of the week at Leeds

I've also seen us V Millwall, where first half we played ok

Second half we were awful against a very poor Millwall, but we could have won that game if it wasn't for a bottleless referee, and a completely inept Linesman.

Yeah it's not pretty, but it's nowhere near as bad as what some people are making out.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Did anyone seriously expect us to win at QPR?

Rest of the results (in terms of points) overall are exactly same as last year, however the fact that we drew away at Leeds and Boro' I find encouraging.

Did anyone seriously expect us to win at QPR?

Rest of the results (in terms of points) overall are exactly same as last year, however the fact that we drew away at Leeds and Boro' I find encouraging.

The slating Jones got on Saturday was more than a little unfair. Overall we did OK even though we were second best. When JJ got replaced with Semedo we needed that 10 minutes to steady the ship and it worked. Once balance was restored bringing on Nuihu ? we ended the game the more likely side. First time in ages I've not chewed my nails hanging onto something in an away game so that is a good sign. 

Guest domSWFC

There's a lot more to football than just stringing pass after pass together

You can play well without the ball too

We'd all like to be watching a Barcelona type passing game

But we are what we are

I've only seen two games

Leeds on TV, where I thought we played well, we didn't do enough to win, but we deserved a draw, and I'd take that any day of the week at Leeds

I've also seen us V Millwall, where first half we played ok

Second half we were awful against a very poor Millwall, but we could have won that game if it wasn't for a bottleless referee, and a completely inept Linesman.

Yeah it's not pretty, but it's nowhere near as bad as what some people are making out.

Great post mate. 

We have so much pace in our team, and a hard working midfield. Our game is to stick in and work together, then catch teams on the break. We have done this well at times this season, but to be frank, we've been robbed in some games. Against QPR Barton walked off knowing it was a foul and he was off. It's amazing the ref couldn't tell it was a foul from that reaction alone. 

And whilst these quitters, hypocrites, opportunists, cowards and flouncers are wallowing in unrelenting gloom and panic, declaring each game decided against us before it's even kicked off, they have the nerve to accuse the chairman, manager and players of lacking passion, belief and determination.

top post

Guest Warren Hobhead

post-27096-0-73263200-1378405222_thumb.p

Guest GreenGoose

Season ticket holder f##kwit .Boro and QPR i did not see but at Boro we had three shots on/off  target all game Burnley we were c##p same with Leeds.Are you one off those who enjoys watching s##t cos if you think what you have sen this season is playing well christ. 

We could've beaten Boro on another day.

I think some of our problems are of our own making:-  If Helan and Antonio (Who should be our wide men) stayed in the opponents half for the most part, then the oppositions full backs wouldn't be playing level with our penalty area.

Nuhui up front with JJ/Maghoma/Maguire playing off him and dropping back into midfield when we don't have the ball.

That's what I fink anyway.

It feels like everyone has lost all faith in the team, and we really shouldn't. So far we've lost to a team (and the ref) that will probably win the League, played well in other games but given away sloppy goals with our own mistakes. That's been our biggest problem, our own mistakes. We have competed with the best, and handed away gifts of goals. It's not been down to complete lack of talent.

We have a young, talented, pacey team that can cause a lot of opponents problems on the brea. The team is still gelling and we have suffered with injuries of our best players. We are stronger than last season. We have kept our best players, and added the pace we've been crying out for, for years. 

Look at the team, we have a young bunch of lads that have quality in them. Get behind them and don't destroy them before they even have the chance to prove themselves.

We will not go down this season.

We will finish higher than last season. 

Forget the pigs investment, they will always be in our shadow.

UTO!

Highly debatable.