It was this quiet the week before milan took over

just this quiet?   If only you knew  it was flippingbedlam - but kept right off this board 

the WTID financial guys were shuttling back and forth to manchester Coop bank hq

Any 'real' dealings if any  will be equally kept away from social media so yes it will be 'quiet' on here

I will tell it all one day  including sat in the crown carpark in MKowl's Car listening to RS try to flip everything up 

just this quiet?   If only you knew  it was flippingbedlam - but kept right off this board 

the WTID financial guys were shuttling back and forth to manchester Coop bank hq

Any 'real' dealings if any  will be equally kept away from social media so yes it will be 'quiet' on here

I will tell it all one day  including sat in the crown carpark in MKowl's Car listening to RS try to flip everything up

I miss the takeover talk

Guest Distraught!

For the majority, a vague indication of money to spend is all they need to hear.

And await the poo handed out to anyone that offers a word of caution! ;-)

And await the poo handed out to anyone that offers a word of caution! ;-)

I still remember the vote Wednesdayite had regarding their shareholding being sold to Geoff Sheard. In advance I said I would abstain because there was not enough information justifying going along with it and I was put under some pressure to vote in favour as a result. I also took some criticism afterwards.

But the majority were like dogs following a piece of meat. Unfortunately, it turned out to be an imaginary one.

I still remember the vote Wednesdayite had regarding their shareholding being sold to Geoff Sheard. In advance I said I would abstain because there was not enough information justifying going along with it and I was put under some pressure to vote in favour as a result. I also took some criticism afterwards.

But the majority were like dogs following a piece of meat. Unfortunately, it turned out to be an imaginary one.

Unfortunately for whom?