Dean Hammond

Maybe so a year ago, although Leicester have had to make cut backs this year and can't spend as freely. Not saying we could have signed him, but he's the type of player we need to bring in if we're going to push on. Selling Ben Marshall has obviously enabled them to bring Hammond in. If we're going to get anywhere, we need to take more risks in the transfer market and maybe sell a few of our better players. Hopefully bringing in young players with a sell on value will enable us to do this in the future.

I wasn't so much throwing names into a hat, as that would be pointless given that he's just signed for another club, I was instead raising the point that Hammond probably didn't go for that much money. If we'd have played the transfer window sensibly and got rid of the players who are never going to be good enough, we could have signed a player like Hammond. I would rather have played Corry and McCabe for the first 5 games of the season and brought in 1 quaility player to compliment then and possibly Olofinjana. We would have got just as many points, if not more, with those 2 in the team.

Guest big bernard

We don't have chance of signing any players let alone one's who go to leicester

Edited by big bernard