Is Jones ruining Antonio?

Guest PointlessOwl

Guest PointlessOwl

Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that before long, DJ is going to ruin Antonio?

When we signed him we had a quick nimble winger who liked to get the ball, run at defenders and put the ball into the box, occasionally getting onto the score sheet himself!

He was paramount in league one. Brilliant winger. Last season he was good! Never found his full potential but he was good.

Now what do we have? A winger who is forced to play upfront, getting the ball played into his head and not getting into the game at all!

This is not Antonio. This is jones with Antonio.

Guest PointlessOwl

Have a look in the other thread about 2 places down mate.

Or you could come off this thread and focus on that one. Doesn't bother me!

He needs to be put back out on the right, Palmer put in the middle and if he wants pace up top go with JJ who for me is a better striker. We just seem really disjointed at the minute, Maguire came on yesterday to play on the wing when Antonio remained up top. Bizarre.

Guest PointlessOwl

He needs to be put back out on the right, Palmer put in the middle and if he wants pace up top go with JJ who for me is a better striker. We just seem really disjointed at the minute, Maguire came on yesterday to play on the wing when Antonio remained up top. Bizarre.

It doesn't seem to add up!

Guest PointlessOwl

Just trying to keep the place tidy rather than having 5472892 threads about the same thing.

Mate it's an Internet forum, you really that bodged?

Guest dunellaowl

Antonios confidence is shot, i bet he doesnt know where he is playing from each game to next!

Hes a winger leave him there!!

Does Jones tell Antonio to throw himself on the floor if an opposition player comes near him in the box?

If the answer is yes, then I agree.

Only after he shows some passion jumping up and down screaming does he do that.

We're not talking about the netball bird again are we? :rolleyes:

It's not hard to see why dj puts him there at times strength/speed & as good a finisher as anyone else at the club.

As dj ruined him. No, he doesn't look at his best yet this season but lets not forget he's just come back from a lengthy injury.

Someone has just said he's not a striker he's a 8-10 goal winger. With a rate like that why not play him up front most are screaming for lita who's a 10 a season striker. I'm not arguing that he is a striker and not a winger but when fully got and firing he's not a bad replacement.

Guest chefwednesday

heard he takes him up the chuff, pulls out and jizzes all over his back and says "that's what end product looks like"

yep, I'd say he ruins him