how long have people been supporting wednesday ?

Guest cypress hill

Im 37 and went to my first match when I was 5, been hooked ever since.Ive seen the good times and the bad ones and this is the first time in my life where im finding my self questioning my faith.

Obviously I love to see us do well but win, lose or draw, as long as we've had a go I can take positives, im struggling to take any positives from the stagnant dross that is getting served up week after week.

The back end of last season was great, we had a bit of quality in the team, we looked good but for me it was a false dawn.The club new what we needed and failed to provide it.

there's not many young uns posted on here yet

don't be ashamed of being young, living at home £20 a week board. all you'v got to spend your money on is wednesday & them birds you pull on facebook ( too easy for em these days )

ya jammy little b@stards

Funniest post all weekend !!

1968 v. wolves, 2-2 draw.

1955 was my first game with my dad,can't remember much about it tbh only thing that sticks out is being passed overhead down to the front , and my dad running franticly down the gangway to meet me at the bottom ,

Edited by trevdi9

1972,Home to Hull City we won 4-2 and i seem to recall Stuart Pearson got sent off.

Hooked from day 1 until now seen really bad times and good times too.

Hopefully i will get to see good times again but not expecting them any time soon.

Guest phshaw

First game was in 1960. Been going ever since. Had a season ticket for last 30 odd years. Best player I've seen play for us in that time is Chris Waddle, and the best 2 strikers were David Hirst and Bronco Layne. Best keeper was Ron Springett and the 2 best central defenders were Peter Swan and Des Walker.

First game was in 1960. Been going ever since. Had a season ticket for last 30 odd years. Best player I've seen play for us in that time is Chris Waddle, and the best 2 strikers were David Hirst and Bronco Layne. Best keeper was Ron Springett and the 2 best central defenders were Peter Swan and Des Walker.

You do realise that were holding the club back by being a season ticket holder for 30 yrs...we should be ashamed of ourselves

My first full season of home games was 63-64.

I've just missed Swanny's comeback in '73 in the league at home since then (got invited to a furkin wedding!), and 4 league cup ties, ill for 3, couldn't be bothered v Scunny about 8 years ago.

Not really enjoying it, don't look forward to season start anymore, (we're undefeated in summer :rolleyes: )

Trouble is it's like a bloody drug - you just keep going.

Come on lads - make me count the hours to kick off again like I used to!

Edited by OhForAnotherShez