Time for the sack?

Has to go...it's early days but the same downfalls are happening week after week!! I'm sorry to say but we are in danger. How can you be leading twice against two sides at home (sides who will be relegated this season) and throw 4 points away??

Summer recruitment has been poor (regardless of funds) we have two midfielders who shouldn't have been offered deals!! Tactics are just woeful

Backed DJ all the way even through the bad spells last season but leading 5 out of 6 games this season and not winning one of those is pretty indefensible.

Thank flip there are some teams in this league with worse starts than our own otherwise we could've been clearly cut adrift already.

Need to see what comes this week with the loan market and if it's nothing then I agree he has to go.

Questionable tactics and if his hands are tied then he's tied them himself with new contracts for Coke, Prutton, etc, etc

However, I don't think a new manager will do much better unless funds are made available...............and we know that won't happen until the club is sold.

You can make all the excuses about not being able to sign players and budget, but we should be better than Yeovil and particularly playing them at home against 10 men and a goal lead.

And even more particularly when you consider we have one of the most experienced managers in the league.

What happens in that dressing room at half time? We come out and are an absolute shambles and the buck and accountability stops with the manager - you can't use the excuse about not being able to sign players when we're playing Yeovil.

So, you have to look at the manager and he's not doing his job. You might ask who should replace him - the sad thing is that the answer is rapidly becoming almost anyone. I bet Gary Johnson had his 10 man team playing with passion and organization on much less budget - and he's nowhere near as experienced as DJ is in this league.

You can only go to the well so many times - the experience argument is becoming tedious.

You can make all the excuses about not being able to sign players and budget, but we should be better than Yeovil and particularly playing them at home against 10 men and a goal lead.

And even more particularly when you consider we have one of the most experienced managers in the league.

What happens in that dressing room at half time? We come out and are an absolute shambles and the buck and accountability stops with the manager - you can't use the excuse about not being able to sign players when we're playing Yeovil.

So, you have to look at the manager and he's not doing his job. You might ask who should replace him - the sad thing is that the answer is rapidly becoming almost anyone. I bet Gary Johnson had his 10 man team playing with passion and organization on much less budget - and he's nowhere near as experienced as DJ is in this league.

You can only go to the well so many times - the experience argument is becoming tedious.

I agree.

Experience doesn't mean anything.

What does 'experienced' really mean? Jones seems stuck in his ways and is almost so 'experienced' that he is unwilling to use game-changing tactics. 

A manager branding himself as 'experienced' doesn't necessarily mean he's a good manager.

Team looks demoralised, unwilling to work, Reda admitting after some players arent giving 100%.

Haven't seen a team put so little work rate in for a long time, had 2 players around 1 of theres at times and just standing there putting no challenge in.

Rob says it was a bad game today. NO ROB its been every home game this season, and tbh almost every other game barring maybe QPR and Boro.

Sign a big lad but don't sign anyone who can consistently put a decent cross in to supply him. Not one other striker signed despite us knowing we need one, not even a friggin loan.

First time I've said it, but get out Jones. Lets get a manager in who will get the players fighting, and at least if we go down go down with a fight not a wimper.

They were still the better team with 10 men today, against the WORST team in the division at HOME. Utterly embarrasing. 

GO