Hope MM checks out all potential investor for little details like this

Guest intercity0wl

Guest _Ibbo_

You know what.

I hope he is successful in this.

Just for the entertainment it will provide when the entire corporate sector evaporates and 90% of fans stop attending. 

would you take us being an Everton for example and not being able to buy booze inside the stadium? I would

Sell off more of the soul and experience of attending football for being a Premier League nearly ran that never wins anything and just about plods on season after season on nothing?

Not a chance. Ridiculous thing to suggest.

Sell off more of the soul and experience of attending football for being a Premier League nearly ran that never wins anything and just about plods on season after season on nothing?

Not a chance. Ridiculous thing to suggest.

Some people might disagree.

cultures change, football is totally different to pre Hillsborough 

really cant believe some of you would rather be where we are now compared to if a non drinking owner promised to take us into europe every year and challenging for trophies just because you cant have a bottle of overpriced Carling inside the ground 

how many people actually drink inside the stadium anyhow?

really cant believe some of you would rather be where we are now compared to if a non drinking owner promised to take us into europe every year and challenging for trophies just because you cant have a bottle of overpriced Carling inside the ground 

Plenty of corporate attenders do

Personally I am more against having someone force their religious belief on me, than simply a case of not being allowed a bottle of booze at the game.