Are we one of the clubs looking at this lad?

Probably have looked at him a bit.

Probably looked at lots of players a bit.

I sometimes look at flats in central London a bit to get to work easier but it doesn't mean I can afford them.

I wish we still had O'Grady. We could send him out on loan like we did last year and get 3 premiership players in his place!

The talk of players going out before we can get any more on is a bit of a slap in the face after all the big talk at the start of the summer/season ticket selling period.

Sam Baldock should have been signed in the summer before he bagged three and set one up for Bristol. He scored 10 in 24 starts last season for a very poor team and I reckon he will easily get double figures this season. He cores goals despite getting poor service and we can give him loads of that.

Not sure about Baldock, but I find all this, getting players out before we can bring anyone in, a bit odd. We have a squad of what, 26 players, one of the smallest in the division. Compare this to Milwall for instance, 37 players, including 7 strikers. They don't have parachute payments, don't get big gates and I don't believe for one minute that they would outdo us in the commercial department.

I appreciate it has to happen sometimes, make space for players, free up wages etc, but it does seem a bit odd on such a small squad as ours, unless our highest earners are dramatically over-earning, which I'd be very surprised at

Edited by Lee A

Not sure about Baldock, but I find all this, getting players out before we can bring anyone in, a bit odd. We have a squad of what, 26 players, one of the smallest in the division. Compare this to Milwall for instance, 37 players

, including 7 strikers. They don't have parachute payments, don't get big gates and I don't believe for one minute that they would outdo us in the commercial department.

FFP innit, that what I keep getting told lol