Sausages

Carefully trained moles were thought to have been employed by Howard Wilkinson when Brian Marwood used to scamper towards the byline with the ball mysteriously bobbling on the edge of play.

We got away with it last time and sausages would be too easy to spot. Plus when the ever imminent signing of Billy Blunt happens (or more likely, does not) wouldn't sausages be too irresistible to him? He would be hugging the line all match (literally), with sausage fat spoiling his lovely home shirt.

No to the sausages, bring back the moles!

Guest crossy-the-owl

I need to give up posting on here. That's twice in a week that I've made a complete cooont of myself! :duntmatter:

Be r8 pal its why i dont post much so i dont make myself look a coooont lol

Interesting that Sausages is the topic in the week we are hosting Millwall.

When we were living in London we were often on the train North following Wednesday. On more than a few occasions we would bump into this bearded Millwall fan who we christened Jesus because of his beard and very long tweed coat. We got to know him reasonably well and other than his love of Millwall he was a real sausage fan.

He told us he had purchased half a pound of sausage from butchers in the vicinity of more than 70 away grounds. So if you see a guy with a beard and long tweed coat on Saturday carrying a small brown paper parcel chances are it's Millwall Jesus looking after his pack of Sheffield sausage . A really nice bloke !