Llera

Helan

Antonio

Coke

Semedo

Maghoma

Maguire

Nuihu

That midfield looks awful. Sadly not many options though. Maghoma couldn't beat my nan

Guest UpTheOwlsss

That midfield looks awful. Sadly not many options though. Maghoma couldn't beat my nan

Name your midfield mate

Without any signings

Just the one change needed for the Leeds match IMO.  Put Maguire in, move Helan to LB, Floro dropped.

The likes of Coke, Reda, Buxton and any new signings we make to come in if fit of course.

Zayatte was really poor today but he needs some time to gel in with the team.  Really hoping that we've not signed another dud here.

Just the one change needed for the Leeds match IMO. Put Maguire in, move Helan to LB, Floro dropped.

The likes of Coke, Reda, Buxton and any new signings we make to come in if fit of course.

Zayatte was really poor today but he needs some time to gel in with the team. Really hoping that we've not signed another dud here.

Agree with that - apart from Zayatte. Thought he was terrible and I'd have Llera back asap

Guest LukeOwl17

Id have prutton and semedo, maybe McCabe sometimes but not coke, he's poo . He has his odd decent game, that's it. I've said Maguire should start since the west brom friendly at the start of last season, the first game he played in a Wednesday shirt.