JONES OUT

Guest Dudeyd

He's done well with what money he has been given by MM. Mandaric needs to put his hand in his pocket and spend a bit more than he thought he had to. 1st half though is absolutely testicles performance. I'm annoyed at how little we have done in the signing department seems we still have a poo poo midfield and attack.

Guest hirsty ate my cat

He's done well with what money he has been given by MM. Mandaric needs to put his hand in his pocket and spend a bit more than he thought he had to. 1st half though is absolutely testicles performance. I'm annoyed at how little we have done in the signing department seems we still have a poo poo midfield and attack.

this....

easy to blame manager. real blame is with those higher up.

Problem I still have is why waste the budget as he has? Why resign Prutton and coke when they are patently not good enough, their combined wages could fund a better quality player with the likes of McCabe, Corry, palmer, Semedo partnering, backing up for injury etc??

Agree about financial constraints to a point but DJ assembled the squad last season and this, all his own work and extremely unbalanced

Done well with the money?????

Guest WilliamsOwl

I remember when Laws lost the first 6 games a few years back, we ended up finishing in the top 10 so cool your jets turbo!

We have half of our defence injured and we all know we have to sell before we can buy

He's not Dave the Builder anymore is he though? His credit has run out, and he can no longer afford the cement and sand.

He is now Dave the Maintenance man.

He'll walk out of frustration before he's sacked imho.

He won't get his compo if he does that mate