Pruttons the better option for me. He carried our midfield last season. Semedo was woeful last season when he was given plenty of games before the new year.

Prutton and Coke to start. They were a revelation last season and no one else has done anywhere near enough to oust them yet for me.

The central midfield area needs blowing to pieces and starting again, theres not one player on our books who you would put down and feel comfortable with. Semedo, prutton, coke, mccabe for me either lack experience are too old too limited or too fragile. This has been the case now for 12 months and weve continued to sign a procession of centre backs and wingers

The central midfield area needs blowing to pieces and starting again, theres not one player on our books who you would put down and feel comfortable with. Semedo, prutton, coke, mccabe for me either lack experience are too old too limited or too fragile. This has been the case now for 12 months and weve continued to sign a procession of centre backs and wingers

This none of the above would get into many other teams in the championship. 

I was really surprised that he didnt make the step up because he was a machine in league one. It just seems a bit faster at this level and he goes to his man, hunting them down but the ball has then gone. Whereas Prutton hasn't got the legs so he marks the space.

It would be great if Semedo could adapt though.

I'd like to see him given another chance, you can't be that good in League One to not be able to step up to the Championship. If we sign Olifinjana I can't see him getting much of a look in though.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

He's better than prutton based on the games I see

And went to like 36 games last year

Saw 2 on sky

And have been to both games so far this season