Shaun Derry

Guest tha_knows

Guest tha_knows

Just been on Sky Sports now saying he'd be interested in a move away from QPR, Millwall have been rumoured sniffing around. Come on MM get thee purse strings opened. Be great experience we need.

Guest wilyfox

If we were to sign a player like Derry, that would confirm to me that DJ got it wrong with Prutton and Coke this summer.

Guest canning83

He would never move away from London. Settled with family down here. Why uproot the whole family when he can stay local?

If we were to sign a player like Derry, that would confirm to me that DJ got it wrong with Prutton and Coke this summer.

Don't your own eyes tell you that Jones got it wrong with those two? If ever evidence were needed that Prutton shouldn't have been offered a new contract, it was there for everybody to see last night.

Guest wilyfox

Don't your own eyes tell you that Jones got it wrong with those two? If ever evidence were needed that Prutton shouldn't have been offered a new contract, it was there for everybody to see last night.

Of course I feel he made a mistake there. That's why I made the point. Signing Derry would only confirm it. We managed to move Lines on, and their contracts came to an end. I feel DJ spurned an opportunity to sort our midfield properly and recruit some proven quality alongside our young hopefuls.