A parallel.

The FA cup final. Wigan v City.

On the day wigan were far superior and if you were a bit thick and only based your views on one game you would have drawn the verdict that city are poo and Wigan world beaters.

But we don't judge a team on one game.

Do we?

Edited by Beholder

The FA cup final. Wigan v City.

On the day wigan were far superior and if you were a bit thick and only based your views on one game you would have drawn the verdict that city are poo and Wigan world beaters.

But we don't judge a team on one game.

Do we?

Could be that Owlstalk is gonna be a repeat of last season, so I may as well ask the question.

Beholder - How many games do we need to judge this squad/team/management?

Could be that Owlstalk is gonna be a repeat of last season, so I may as well ask the question.

For me it's dependent on more than just results.

If we are playing with no direction and are completely hopeless as well as losing then that shortens people's patience.

It won't come to that though. We will be competitive.

I'll see how the first 15 league games have gone, if we've lost the majority without any promising signs then I'll probably start questioning it.

I'll see how the first 15 league games have gone, if we've lost the majority without any promising signs then I'll probably start questioning it.

I'm not as patient as you but less trigger happy than the odd few d1cks that are already staritng to question things. Maybe 8 games for me. 

I also not arrogant enough to think that any talk of any major changes are off limit until I decide that they're not. We had to deal with both the trigger happy idiots & arrogants far too much last season.

I tend to go for 10.

If we've got something like 7 points from the first 30 available, it might be time to start raising questions, if on the other hand we've got 14 points, I wont be complaining too much.