My take on it

I went. Had to sit in Rotherham end, which was torture enough in itself, but that performance from our lads was criminal.

Kirkland-no hope with either strike

Palmer-woefully out of his depth, definately not good enough for our level, especially at full back, looked nervous, did nothing but hoof it, positionally diabolical

Floro- see Palmer

Gardner- Didnt look like he wanted to even be there

Zayatte- pick of the defenders

Antonio- very poor, seemed to give up, booked for simulation, looked frustrated

Maghoma-didnt look fit

Prutton-overrun, game passed him by

McCabe-too lightweight

Helan-nothing of note, poor crosses

Nuhiu-no service at all, looked unfit, and lost at times.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I went. Had to sit in Rotherham end, which was torture enough in itself, but that performance from our lads was criminal.

Palmer-woefully out of his depth, definately not good enough for our level, especially at full back, looked nervous, did nothing but hoof it, positionally diabolical

Floro- see Palmer

Maghoma-didnt look fit

McCabe-too lightweight

Agree with some

Palmer wasn't that bad

Antonio was the only one who won a few free kicks and took some players on

Agree with Kirky floro Gardner and zayatte

Prutton is obsessed with clearing the ball upfront ASAP

Nuihu showed a few neat touches

What did our fans sound like?

Edited by UpTheOwlsss

I cant underline just how crucial Reda and Buxton are to our team, seriously. Ball after ball was put into the box tonight, which we didnt deal with at all, they picked up the second balls which ultimately led to them gettin their shots off, with Reda and Buxton in the squad this would not have happened. Floro Nd Palmer didnt win a header all night, and with Wallace and Stanislas is town on sat I fear the worst!

The middle of the park was totally dominated. Semedo should have started, perfect game for him, we were overrun, and lost shape leaving the full backs even more exposed. We need a CM and ST asap, and a full back on loan is a must. (Reda, Buxton, Mattock, Lee) all out. Its a joke, what they have been doin in pre season is beyond me. Maghoma and Nuhiu are still not 100% and now weve lost JJ for 3 games. Couldnt have started any worse this season.

Floro- see Palmer

Maghoma-didnt look fit

McCabe-too lightweight

I'd go with that, Gardner and McCabe surprised me with their lack of effort imo

I cant underline just how crucial Reda and Buxton are to our team, seriously. Ball after ball was put into the box tonight, which we didnt deal with at all, they picked up the second balls which ultimately led to them gettin their shots off, with Reda and Buxton in the squad this would not have happened. Floro Nd Palmer didnt win a header all night, and with Wallace and Stanislas is town on sat I fear the worst!

The middle of the park was totally dominated. Semedo should have started, perfect game for him, we were overrun, and lost shape leaving the full backs even more exposed. We need a CM and ST asap, and a full back on loan is a must. (Reda, Buxton, Mattock, Lee) all out. Its a joke, what they have been doin in pre season is beyond me. Maghoma and Nuhiu are still not 100% and now weve lost JJ for 3 games. Couldnt have started any worse this season.

My thoughts exactly mate. Cant believe we have no full backs fit!

My thoughts exactly mate. Cant believe we have no full backs fit!

this...... is exactly why pugh is/was a must,   

been slated all summer not good enough etc etc, -  maybe true for 1st XI     

he's not GREAT, so what, he's solid, dependable,

but were TWO games in, an already crying out for his versatility.

an sad to say he would have improved us tonight, no matter wot position he played!

uto

Im not blaming him, just stating facts- both Palmer and Floro are way out of their depth. I no Liam personally- great lad, but nice guys finish last.

We needed a hard b*stard who will/would have taken the game by the scruff of the neck. Olifinjana is ideal.

We need a loan in asap aswell. Id go for McNaughton at Cardiff who may be surplus. Hard, experienced, versatile.

Guest hayden lewis

Carlton palmer or danny wilson type been unlucky with injuries but the problem is midfield painfully week got overun by a scottish third tier team other week and same again tonight by a third tier english side a cm is a must before sat as well can be doing without losing our first 3 or 4 and it will happen if we dont sort middle of the park out