Milan Out

To break even without Milan funding the club we need to find an additional 5 million per year.  The calls are for more spending, so maybe another 5 million on top of this.

Assuming fans are happy to do this and go for it without Milan, lets start a pledge system as what other silly bugger is just going to just give away 10 million quid (so thats 20 million before tax).

I'll put in £10 so we only need another £9,999,990.

Pledge away.

I have raised the point before that I see many similarities between us, Leicester and Man City interms of fan base, history and potential.

Man city were taken over by some of the richest people in the world and look at them now, they can compete on all levels with the biggests clubs in the world.

Leicester have been taken over by billionaire owners and have built a very good squad for this level, yes they fell at they fell at the final hurdle last season and that will be seen as a huge failure that wont be repeated this season.

My point being these 2 clubs have been taken over by hugely successful people, what stops someone of a similar standing taking over us, with vision and financial backing we have everything in place to be a player in yhe premiership, surely some mega rich business man is aware of that.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, MM was the right man at the right time for this club, what he has achieved in a short space of time can't be ignored or played down, he has worked miracles but he isn't the man to take is to the next level.

The time is right to handover to that person who can move us on.

But that person does not seem to be out there at the moment but as soon as he is dont worry MM will sell.

Either spend some cash or sell up.

Struggled last season and Milan hasn't provided the budget to move forward!

Prior to the game the manager is talking about adding two or three players!!!!! The season started Saturday, what are we waiting for????

I'm sure he'd love to sell up. Have you got the cash? If you do it's all yours pal.

It is because people are starting to think yes he saved our club but that was a long time ago now. What matters is the current affairs, we barely stayed up last year and I fear we are much weaker this year round.

You're showing your age (& idiocy) if MM saving our club was 'a long time ago'.

Either spend some cash or sell up.

Struggled last season and Milan hasn't provided the budget to move forward!

Prior to the game the manager is talking about adding two or three players!!!!! The season started Saturday, what are we waiting for????

You "Terry" flip Wit